𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 . 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Frankie

Frankie.

    I trip on a rock hidden under the snow, falling face first onto the ground, Phil's helmet flying off my head. I was so dizzy from using enderpearls to get here.

"You okay there Frankie?" I hear a deep chuckle from above me.

"Yeah.." I mumble into the snow, I push myself up, freezing my hands. "Are you just gonna sit there and laugh or are you gonna help me up?" I look up at Techno, he shakes his head.

"Nah, this is oddly funny to watch" He laughs. "Is that Wilbur's jacket?"

I stand up, wiping the water on my hands on my crimson red sweater, then straightening Wilbur's jacket out with my dry hands. "Yep, he gave it too me" I hum.

"Are you like.. nevermind.. are you warm? Because you look like your freezin', and you dropped this" He lifts Phil's helmet up.

"I'm returning this bit late aren't I?" I chuckle.

"Eight months late" He rolls his eyes. "Phil's feedin' the dog army" he extends the helmet towards me.

"Thanks" I take the helmet from him. He ruffles my hair. "Dude stop!" I slap his hand away and he laughs. I place the helmet back on my head.

"Alright, I need to go find some more netherite, I'll see you later" He waves as he begins to walk away.

"Yeah! See you!" I say back.

"Bye!" He yells. "I just wanted to be the last one to speak!.." He was farther away now, he knew I wouldn't shout back.

I was dizzy, one more enderpearl would most definitely make me throw up so I decide to walk the rest of the way, if I knew there was a nether portal nearby I would've walked through the nether.

Me and Techno only got along because when I first met Wilbur I met Techno as well, that same day I learnt Quackity was afraid of Techno, so we did the funniest thing imaginable.

We scared Quackity-- as a joke of course, Techno wasn't even mean to Quackity-- until they.. you know, tried to kill each other. I learnt that one from Tubbo, he's okay, I wonder how he's doing actually.

I see two houses up ahead, a wall surrounding them. They were so close but so far, I clutch an enderpearl in my hand, throwing it over to the houses. Bad choice.

"Fuck--" the dizziness over takes me and I bend over, throwing up.

"Frankie!" Phil nervously laughs. "Are.. are you okay?" He walks down the stairs and pats my back. "Are you sick?"

"Dizzy" I stand up straight. "I used like, two stacks of enderpearls to get here"

"Why didn't you go through the nether?" He helps me around the vomit and walks me up the stairs.

"One, didn't know. Two.. uh, still didn't know"

"Alright-- Let's go inside, I'll make tea and we'll have a chat" He opens the front door of his house and we both walk inside.