𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 . 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦

Frankie

Frankie.

     "Come on, get up" Punz nudges me, trying to get me to move. I just stay lying on the ground. "Dream is waiting for us, Tommy and Tubbo are there too.. will that make you get up?" He crouches down, grabbing my arms. "FL--"

"Stop talking to me" I snap back, pushing myself up to my feet and shoving past him, walking up the stairs with my arms crossed.

"Frankie" He chases after me, quickly walking up the stairs to stand next to me, he tries to grab my hand but I slap his hand away. "Don't be like this"

"Don't be like this" I mock him. "You would act the same way if someone you cared about just admitted to using you"

"No I wouldn't, I'd move on, cause I'm not a little bitch" He scoffs. "You always chose me last Frankie! You never realized I loved you! But when you loved me back it was to late.. isn't that just how you felt with Quackity?"

"This is where I stop talking to you" I roll my eyes, stomping up the stairs. I climb up the ladder as he tries to grab me, trying to stop me.

"Frankie? What the fuck? Where did you come from?" Dream looks down at me confused. "Didn't we lock you in that cell?"

"I can.." I push myself up, taking in a breath. "Swim through lava idiot" I stand on the grass, kicking the trapdoor shut when Punz pokes his head out.

Tommy and Tubbo snicker as Punz grumbles, now standing next to me. He grabs my arm, pulling me towards him. "You are so fucking in for it when we get to the prison.." He whispers in my ear.

I elbow his side and walk away with Dream and Tommy. "Punz you get Tubbo" Dream points at Tubbo.

"Please be gentle, I have the lurky.." Tubbo mumbles. Punz grabs Tubbo by the arm, pulling him forward so he can walk next to me.

"Frankie, your not with them are you?.." Tommy whispers to me, Dream shoves him forward and yanks him back.

"Stop talking to Fran" Dream warns.

"I was asking a question man.. jeez" Tommy rolls his eyes.

I feel a stare, I turn my head and see Punz glaring at me, I quickly look away, looking at Dream. He turns his head to me, his mouth showing his whole expression, confusion.

"Fran stop being a fucking weirdo and just look forward" Dream shakes his head.

I nod. "Uh-- yeah.. right"

~•~•~•~•~

    "You haven't touched your grilled cheese" Punz hums, chewing his bite of his food.

"I don't want it" I huff, looking down at the floor.

"I'll take it" Dream raises his hand to his head, staring at me, silently asking for the grilled cheese.