𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 . 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞

Frankie

Frankie.

    "The casino opens in four minutes. I see a green guy standing at the doors, should I be worried?" I ask Punz through my earpiece as I lean against the wall of the club.

"Uhm, I don't know, does he look scary?" Punz replies. I hear the door of the club open, I turn my head and see a drunk man stumble away. I turn back to the casino only to get jumpscared by the green man.

"Hello Frankie Lee from hell!"

"What the hell?.." I poke my pointer finger into the man's cheek, he was slime.

"Is everything okay?" Punz asks after not hearing me respond.

I hesitantly press the button on my earpiece. "Yeah.. everything's fine, going quiet for a while.." I then lower my hand.

"Who are you talking to?" The green man smiles.

"Who are you?" I ignore him, hoping he'd move on from his question.

"My names Slime! I am meat and bones!" He introduces himself. "Why are you here Frankie Lee from hell?"

I walk towards the casino. "Stop calling me that okay?" I look back at him, Slime stands up straight.

"I apologize, but what would you like me to call you? That is your name right?" He follows me as I walk up the stairs of the casino.

"Frankie Lee is my name, where I am from is not" I lean against the doors.

"So... Frankie Lee?" He hesitates.

"Yep, or you can just call me Frankie, that's what most people do anyways" I shrug. "Now, why were you waiting by these doors?"

"Well Frankie from hell, Quackity from Las Nevadas has gotten hurt and I need to take care of the casino until he gets better! So I need to open the casino at 8pm sharp!" Slime explains, pointing a finger in the air. He still didn't just use my name.

"Mm.. It's 8 o' 2" I hum.

"Oh no!" He unclips the keys from his belt and unlocks the door, I look in front of us and see people already walking up the stairs.

If Quackity trusted this slime guy enough to run his casino then he has to know more about Quackity.

"Hey Slime, how about you tell me about Quackity over some drinks?" I tilt my head towards the casino.

Slime opens one of the doors, I push myself off the other and he opens it. "Hm, well.. Quackity from Las Nevadas said trust no one-- and I follow everything he says!"

We both walk into the casino, I shake my head. "I'm not asking you to trust me Slime, I'm asking for information.. because I'd.. like to get to know him more" I explain.

"Ohhhh" He nods slowly. "I can give you lots of information on Quackity from Las Nevadas! Come on!" He motions with his hand for me to follow him, he runs over to the bar. "Hello Foolish from a long time ago! Two apple juices!"

"Oh my god.." I pinch the bridge of my nose. "An apple juice and a margherita please" I tell the totem, which I'm now learning his name is Foolish.. from a long time ago?

Foolish smiles. "Of course Slime.. and?.." He waits for my name.

"This is Frankie from hell! I am going to tell her more information about--"

"About rocks! Because uhm-- I love rocks!" I speak over Slime.

"Rocks are pretty cool!" Foolish hums. "My vacation home is built out of sandy rocks!" He chuckles. "Here you go-- added some napkins because I know you always make a mess Slime"

"Thank you" I nod. Foolish passes us both our drinks and napkins as more people line up behind us. "Let's go Slime" I walk away and he follows.

"Oh! Please wait Frankie from hell, hold my drink please" He passes me his apple juice and then walks over to a wall with a microphone on it, it was attached to the wall.

I walk over to a booth and set our drinks and napkins down before pressing a finger to my earpiece. "Quackity is injured apparently, but he seems to have this little minion taking care of everything, I tricked him into telling me stuff about Quackity" I tell Punz.

"Wait-- so what have you learned?" Punz asks me.

"Well.. nothing yet, I'll tell you the stuff I learned when I get back" I roll my eyes, dropping my hand back at my side. I hear Slime's voice echo in the casino, I look at him and see him talking into the microphone.

"Hello wonderful people! Today Quackity from Las Nevadas will not be playing any games because he is not feeling well! That is all, have a good day!"

Slime then places the microphone back against the wall and walks over to me. "I chose this booth" I slide into the booth, Slime sits down next to me. "So.." I grab my margherita. "What do you know about Quackity?"

He grabs his apple juice and plays with the straw. "Well, he does not tell me much but I know a lot about him because I have been around for a long time!" He tells me.

"How come I've never seen you then?" I ask, I sip my drink.

"Because I just goop into the walls" He makes a squishing noise.

"What--?"

"Dap me up!" He raises his hand. I awkwardly dap him up. "You're not very good at this!" He says cheerfully.

"You know, if you want to pretend to be a human, you can't just go telling me that you goop into walls" I stir my drink with my fingernail.

"I am sorry! I do not understand! Because I am a human, I am not pretending!" Slime shakes his head.

"Look.. uh-- whatever" I sigh. "Tell me what you know about Quackity-- do you know why he has two rings on a string around his neck?" I place my head in one of my hands.

"I do not know! Quackity does not like me talking about what I have seen of him, so I am sorry, I can not tell you" Slime apologizes.

I hit my fist on the table. "Dude, you said you knew about Quackity"

"Mm, something I can tell you is that he has had four fiancés! But he does not like to talk about them" He tells me.

"Thank you-- wait.. four?! Oh my god this guy has been places" I laugh. "I knew he had one but three more?"

"Yep! He is done with men" Slime chuckles.

"All four we're men?" I look at Slime.

"I must be going now! I would like to gamble!" He then pushes himself to his feet and begins to walk away.

"Wait--" I stand up and trying to reach for him, only spilling my drink in the process. "Shit.."  I look at the table and see the mess.

I guess I was lucky Foolish gave us napkins. I grab a napkin and place it on the liquid, I grab another and go to put it on the spill but the writing on it stops me.

if you want want to know more info about Quackity meet me in the alley by the club tomorrow at midnight

Did the slime really wanna sell out his boss just like that? Or was it someone else?

~•~•~•~•~

Froggie speaks!
My tomagotchi died 2 times this week :( also BBH and Quackity meet up?!!