𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 . 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚

Frankie

Frankie.

    "Hey Sapnap!" I grin, waving at him. He smiles and extends his hands out into the air, throwing my arms around me and hugging me.

"Hey Frankie! How're you?" He asks, letting me go.

"Good, I actually just wanted to ask if you.. wanted to hang out today!" I cross my arms behind my back.

"That was a suspicious pause.. but I'm gonna ignore it-- yeah let's go hang out!" He pumps his fists in the air. "Do you have anything planned?"

"Yeah actually, let's go to the community nether portal! I was thinking of playing a carnival game" I explain as he follows me to me and Techno's trap.

"A carnival game? We don't have those around in the SMP-- well, Hbomb has a few.. but that's a long way from here" He looks at me confused.

"I built one!" I nod. "It's a dunk tank, I bet I could dunk you" I glance at him, he was ready for the challenge.

"Oh yeah?" He chuckles. "We'll see about that! Your aim is worse than George spotting the difference between green and yellow!" He jokes.

I laugh. "Don't do your buddy George dirty like that, it's not his fault" I point a finger at him.

"Your right, it's his genetics, maybe I could give him some tips to become more like me.. less colorblind" he snickers.

"Oh! And the first rule to my super dunk tank extravaganza! No weapons, well, pickaxes-- no pickaxes, alright? Armor is fine I guess" I tell him, he nods.

"I wouldn't want to break the rules of the first carnival game made by the Frankie Lee, otherwise I'd be banned right? And I wouldn't get to play anymore!" He gasps.

"Exactly" I nod slowly.

We continue our chatting as the community house comes into view, Techno peaking out from behind the arch next to the portal.

"Just up here!" I point towards the blackstone stairs.

"Why'd you choose to build it here?" Sapnap asks as we walk up the stairs.

"Because--" I start. Shit, why? Why did I decide to put it here? "Because.. it deserves to be in the middle of the SMP?.." I slowly raise my shoulders.

"Hm.." He grabs his chin, out of the corner of my eye I see Techno looking at me, mouthing: really? you couldn't do any better? "Okay! That makes sense. So, do you wanna go first? I mean, ladies do go first.. learnt that in chivalry 101" Sapnap smirks.

"Yeah, and I say you go first, because men get humiliated first-- learnt that from my fucking brain, now get on the stupid seat" I roll my eyes.

"Okay, okay" He raises his hands to his chest, passing me his pickaxe. He faces me as he walks towards the tank, he climbs the ladder, sitting down in the chair and looking inside the tank. "Uh.. hey Frankie?"