𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 . 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

Frankie

Frankie.

    I scoff, I declined the suspenders Quackity offered me because it's just not my style, so he gave me a white button-down and a black skirt. It's fine, I guess the outfit looks good. But why was I here now?

Quackity apologized, that's why I wanted him dead-- he wouldn't apologize.. but now he did, so what am I doing? Oh right-- he hurt Dream. But Dream also hurt me--

"Are you done in there?" Quackity bangs on the door, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I nod. "Yeah" I turn around to face the door, he walks in and looks me up and down, I roll my eyes. "What? Does it look better than you imagined?"

He closes the door and walks over to me, dragging a hand down my side to get rid of a crease in the cloth. "Yeah.." He whispers. "Oh--" he unbuttons the top button and chuckles. "Gotta look prettier than you already are" He winks.

"Thanks" I cross my arms. "And.. you sure you don't want me to wear heels?" I smirk.

"I don't want you intimidating the people" He shakes his head.

"You mean you?" I raise an eyebrow, he huffs and stares into my eyes.

"Yes.. yes I mean me-- and the other people that are shorter than you.. so not just me" he tilts his head to the side. "Let me introduce you to Foolish, and you already know Tubbo" He takes my hand.

He walks me out of the room, I wasn't gonna tell him I already knew Foolish, I'm scared it's gonna mess something up.

"Where is he?" I turn my head to him, he wasn't dragging me, he was treating me like a person. Wow.

"I would assume he's working on the yacht" He shrugs.

"Woah, woah, woah-- yacht?" I stop walking, he stops as well.

"Yeah! Have you ever seen a country with a yacht before?" He smirks.

I look at him for a second before shaking my head. "Show me the yacht"

~•~•~•~•~

    "Foolish! How's the yacht looking?" Quackity finally let's go of my hand, placing his hands on his hips and admiring the barely built yacht.

"It's going good! And uh-- oh" Foolish looks at me, confused, he turns his head to Quackity.

"This is Frankie Lee" Quackity wraps an arm around my side. "The newest member of Las Nevadas!"

"..yeah. Hello Frankie Lee" Foolish nods, taking a step forward and holding out his hand.

"Hello Foolish" I shake his hand, smiling.

"Great, great! And this-- this yacht is looking great Foolish" Quackity let's go of me and walks over to the yacht.