𝐭𝐞𝐧 . 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲

Punz

Punz.

    "Frankie, you don't have to do this.. I know you told me that your feeling better but I can't help but think if your "crush info" gets into the wrong hands our plan will go down the toilet" I say, sitting down at the table, my head resting in one of my hands as the other lied flat on the table.

"Look, love is a problem that just ruins everything in this world-- look at Quackity! He's hade four fiancés! He's sure as fucking hell not married from what I've seen.. unless he has an open relationship?-- anyways, I'm just saying.. I'm trying to get over it" Frankie raises her hands up to the height of her head.

"That's a hard thing to do though--"

"Punz! Shut the fuck up! Stop trying to act like you care!" She speaks over me, her voice loud. I sigh, I look at her, worried. She stands up. "I-- I'm getting more information!" She storms out of the house. I knew this outburst wasn't her fault.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and let out a breath. "Frankie.." I whisper under my breath. She was forcing to much on herself, maybe she needs a break.

I push myself to my feet right as Purpled walks into the room. "Why is Frankie so pissed?"

"She's trying to avoid something and I tried to tell her I was worried for her but she's been through a lot.. you know? She had two literal bones ripped from her head, she's had to watch people she's loved, love someone else.." I tell him. "I feel bad" I admit.

"What's she trying to avoid?" He closes the door and stomps on the mat, kicking sand off his shoes and onto the mat.

I chew the inside of my cheek. "Okay.. don't tell her I told you this but she had a huge crush on Quackity when he was engaged to Schlatt" I spill. Purpled laughs. "Dude, it's not funny, she had to force her feelings down for someone that didn't love her so she could stay friends with him" I glare at him.

"Punz.. why do you care? This place is full of selfish assholes and traumatized minors who are also a bit selfish! And Frankie isn't any different!" He walks over to me after kicking all the sand off his shoes.

"Just because we're all selfish doesn't mean we don't have feelings Purpled" I cross my arms. "If your best friend was suffering wouldn't you care?!"

"No! Because I have no one! No one in this fucking world! The only thing I cared about was my UFO and guess what?! Quackity blew it up right after I helped him! You can't trust anyone anymore! You can't care for anyone anymore because their just gonna leave you for the better option!" He shouts, I see tears in his eyes.

"Purpled.." I extend a hand towards him, I go to place my hand on his shoulder but he turns away.

He wipes a tear away with his sleeve. "Leave me alone.."

I watch as he leaves, I sigh and turn my head to the signs on the wall, it was just full of unfunny jokes but one of them Frankie wrote as a reminder.

Reminder to give Phil that netherite helmet back because it's been months. Whoops.
- Frankie