𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 . 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬

Frankie

Frankie.

    I really didn't expect him to tell Punz, but I guess he did it. Oh well, Punz told him the truth and I don't fucking care.

I look at the crown on top of the tall persons head. "Hey Ranboo, is Wilbur around?"

Ranboo turns their head to me and smiles. "Uh.. no-- why are you here so late?" He looks at me confused.

I look up at the purple-pink sky and shrug. "Night time walks. Where is he?"

"He got some serious burns and went back to Phil's house, hasn't been back since.. he wouldn't tell me how he got them though" they sigh.

I feel my chest tighten, I had to get my mind off him, I'll apologize when I see him again. "Uhm.. hey, how about we take a walk together?"

"Oh.. erm-- alright?" He awkwardly chuckles. "Where to?" They turn their whole body to me.

"Mm" I look around. "Are you busy at all tonight?" I ask, he shakes his head. "Then let me show you something cool" I grin, they look at me.. worried.

~•~•~•~•~

    I snicker as Ranboo quickly runs over to me, tripping on his shoe but catching himself and jumping behind the building next to me. "Shh-- okay, okay.. shush!" I laugh as they just look at me and chuckle. "Watch" I point to where Ranboo set the trap.

Two green wool blocks with a creeper head sat on top of them, anyone could tell it wasn't a real creeper.. if they had good vision.

"H-How is this a prank if no one will fall for it?.." Ranboo whispers.

"Just watch" I hum.

We sit for a few minutes, when I spoke to Foolish at the club he told me something very crucial for this prank.

"Yeah, it's weird, it has to be exactly 9:36 pm, then he'll step outside and smoke next to the fountains for eight minutes before going back inside"

"Ah-- ready!.. get ready" I smile, watching as Quackity steps out of the casino, taking a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and grabbing one before putting it back in his pocket.

"We're pranking Quackity?.." Ranboo whispers, I nod quickly.

Quackity takes a lighter out of his pocket and presses the cigarette between his lips as he tries to light it, his back faces us.

"Now.. now!.." I shake them aggressively. Ranboo then tries to imitate the sound of a creeper, it was believable enough.

"Huh?" Quackity turns around, coming face to face with our fake creeper. "Fuck!" He screams and falls back into the fountain.