Part 2

He was probably around 27. He had long dark lashes framing his captivating black eyes. His full plump lips slightly parted as he walked. His hair falling on his forehead. I don't know what I was expecting from him, maybe lash out or yell something. Anything that's what most people do when they arrive here. They freak out or try to run away or yell ridiculous things. But no, He just strolled right through the entrance without a word.

"So that's it?"  I nudged Adda

"I guess so" She signed.

"It's too bad I was expecting something more exciting". She said.

I laughed at her constant humor that never failed to make me smile. I knew she was thinking the same thing I was. The man that had just walked in was probably the most inciting Gorgeous male either of us had ever seen. But nobody wanted to admit that they were attracted to a psycho. "Alright everyone back to work". The warden Mrs. D'Souza instructed. She was about 50 years old with short hair. I didn't like her at all. But I needed a job and I was surprised I even got one that pay well. Anyway I got back to the building and check the time shit it was time for lunch and I don't mean my lunch. I had to sit and supervise patients while they are eating or playing or whatever they are doing in their free time. I stood on my usual spot so I could keep pretty good eye on everyone at the same time.

The door swung open and everyone turns their heads towards the front. And walked in new guy with two guard each side to control him but he was calm. Every eye was staring at him but he gave no attention to anyone instead he just walked to one of the empty tables and took a seat. No food. Nothing to do. But he just sat in his chair and stare at the wall. My first thought was he was more insane than felon. But then I thought better of it. I would have done the same if I was him. I pretended to watch other patients but I wasn't really paying attention. I was only focused on the boy with beautiful eyes.

I didn't know why, I should be terrified of him and I was but at the same time he was so intriguing. I didn't know what it was but felt almost drawn to him. May be it was just that I was afraid of him. I couldn't stop wondering more about his crimes. Maybe I was just curious maybe.....

Mrs. D'Souza came in abruptly and blew her obnoxious whistle signaling that it was time for the patients to go to their rooms or cells whatever u wanted to call them. The new boy's height extended as he stood up. He obeyed the guards and they led him to where he would be staying. Once the room was clear unfortunately Mrs. D'Souza walked towards me. I felt a hint of dread. She was really intimidating and never had anything nice to say. If she talks to u in private, it was usually to yell at u or fire you.

"Tejasswi can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked.

I nodded and she came closer. She didn't look happy then again she never looked happy.

"You have been doing really well here for your first two months. I'm surprised u haven't quite already. I am thinking about giving u a little more responsibilities around here " She said.

"ohh thank you "

"You seem a lot more comfortable than most with the patients here. I might have u aiding more patients. If you are comfortable with it" She asked

"Yeah of course. That would be great " I said.

It was true that I was lot more comfortable around the psychotic convicts than should be. I guess it was just interesting to be around them and to see what they think.  How they think. A small part of me always wonder if they were really insane. I was expecting Mrs. D'Souza to walk away but stayed right there where she was. So I asked a question that had been on my mind for the past two hours. "Umm the new guy" I began to ask

"Oh yeah He is an interesting subject" she said like he was some kind of science experiment. "well I really need to get going" Mrs. D'Souza started quickly walking away without letting me finish my sentence "what's his name?" I called after her she turned back to face me. Harsh a brown eyes man looking into mine "his name is Karan... Karan Kundrra"

________________________________________________________________________________

MERRY CHRISTMAS✨🎅💃💃

I WANTED TO READ SOMETHING HORROR , SUSPANCE ROMANTIC KINDA STORY ON OUR TEJRAN THEN SUDDENLY AN IDEA POP UP SO THOUGH TO GIVE IT A TRY. I AM A LITTLE NERVOUS ! HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT:))

IT'S MY  FIRST STORY SO  THERE WILL BE LOADS OF MISTAKES. UT I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL CONSIDER AND DONT'T MIND POINTING OUT THE MISTAKES.

HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER:)

AND  IF YOU LIKE IT ,PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AS IT MOTIVATES ME .

THANK YOU❣️