Part 36

"Well I umm there was a bit of an incidence" I started and Sister Geeta nodded for me to continue.

"Do you know that guard Kunaal?" I asked

"Ohh Yess. Mrs. D'Souza's son right? He is a sweet boy" she said.

I almost laughed at her comment. "Yeah I thought so too. I went to his home the other day, first everything was fine but then he pinned me against the wall and grabbed my wrist. That causes bruises" I said.

Sister geeta gasped, her eyes grew in worry. "Really? Why? What happened?" She asked.

"This part is little hard to explain but he basically confessed his crime and said he murdered that three girls. Then he tried to kill me but I ran away before he could actually hurt me" I told her.

It was actually a lot to take her in, though, considering she stayed quiet for long. Her face was thoughtful. "I have worked in this hospital for a long time and I know every person inside out. I always had the intuition that Karan wasn't crazy. Somehow knew he wouldn't harm a woman" She finally spoke. I nodded thanking God for sister Geeta's wisdom. "I just can't believe Kunaal is the one who did it. Tejasswi you have to go to the police about it" she barely finished her sentence when the door creaked open and the third person entered the conversation.

"Go to the police about what?" the dangerous hard voice instantly gave me chills and I knew immediately who it was I turned and saw Mrs. D'Souza in the doorway.

"Tejasswi you have to tell her. This is serious" Sister Geeta whispered to me.

"Tell me what?" D'Souza asked.

Well I guess I didn't really have a choice now. "It's um it's about your son"

Her face grew hard and her eyes narrowed. And I think she knew about her son's insane acts because instead of confusion on her face. There was anger.

"Come with me Tejasswi. So we can speak in private" she said.

I obliged and followed her out the door. We stayed right near her office. She made sure nobody was in sight before I speak.

"I don't know how you are going to take this but Kunaal. He isn't who you think he is" I started.

"Hmm" she hummed with smirk on her face. "So who is he then?" she asked.

"He is the one who killed those women. He attacked me two days before. He pinned me against the wall and even said I am going to be his next victim" I said.

Her smirk grew into an amused smile and she actually laughed at me.

"Is that so?" she asked in a mocking tone.

"Yes. Look at these buries" I showed her my wrist.

"Are you sure these buries aren't from Karan when he attacked you" she said.

"Karan is innocent and you know it" I almost yelled at her. "And I am going to police weather you believe it or not" my frustration seemed to amuse her.

"Tejasswi you need to calm down. I think you are confused. Are you sure you are feeling ok?" She asked giving evil smile.

KARAN POV
I don't know why Tejasswi left the cafeteria early leaving me totally alone. Now I can only see these insane people and fucking guards. Looking around I saw guards chatting with each other and patients talked to themselves or food. Some of them sitting in a group talking I don't know what.

My eyes halted on women at the left corner. Her head went from facing down at her food to looking up at the front door of cafeteria. And so did the man at the table beside her. And so did the group at the table beside him. I followed everyone's eyes to find that two guards had come into the room walking side by side. There was someone behind them. It could only mean there was new patient arriving.

I catch small glimpse of whoever trailing behind them. A piece of blue uniform. A head of dark hair and a small height but soon the guards parted revealing the person behind them. That's when I saw the new patient. My heart pounded in my chest and my breath grew ragged with anger and worry. This can't be true. I am sure it is a dream, a bad one.

MRS D'SOUZA POV
Thomas was my father. He was a genius doctor. We were happy family until I turned 16. My mother started to act differently. She would say things that weren't sensible. She would act out aggressively for no reason. She would talked nonsense and forget easily. At first it was not a problem but then it got worse. I left my house to find some peace and good life when I was 17. I returned home at 19 when my father was in the middle of some PROJECT. He didn't admit my mother to any hospital but he created a place for her. The Thomas mental hospital. His goal was to help mentally ill people like my mother. His dream was to be a founder of a surgery which actually makes insane a sane. With the help of his doctor friend he did a whole lot of surgeries but failed miserably each time. But surgeries are still continued on. My mother died when I was in late 20's and my father committed suicide shortly after my mom's death. With my father gone I was left to take a position as a warden. I had loved the power and authority of my job. The whole institution was in my hand but with the position came the pressure.

I felt as if I wanted to make my father proud by completing his dream of surgery. For this reason I kept strict orders. I became the eye and the ear of this place. I knew every corner. Every patient. Every employee. I made sure no one should know about the surgery. But some things had managed to slip when Tejasswi noticed Nikita's absence. Usually I had threatened and scared many employees who got suspicious to shut their mouth but Tejasswi was different story. I had whipped her little boyfriend and made her well aware of horrible consequences but she still tried to play detective. Still wanted to get Kunaal arrested and expose me. If Tejasswi went to the police my father's dream will shatter. The only way to avoid this from happing to keep her under my watch and away from the police by putting her into this institution and Kunaal will be safe. He is all I have.

I know he wasn't born normal. He was always up to no good from the childhood. His hobby was to kill the women I knew that. I just never wanted to face it so instead I ignored the problem. I don't like it but that doesn't mean I want him in a Jail. When I tried to speak with Tejasswi she yelled at me. She even try to claw at my face but only managed one scratch. And that's when I realized this could be the reason to prove her insane. Now everyone can believe she is an Insane.

I will make her and her little boyfriends life hell. No one I repeat no one can mess with me. Now wait and watch how I will destroy you. Welcome to mental hospital TEJASSWI PRAKASH.

___________________________________________

Hola amigos, kesa laga ye dhamaka😁Half of the story is complete. And almost all the mysteries are out. I hope you're liking the story❤
Please do vote and comment 🙂🌻