part 35

Tejasswi POV
It's almost 4 months, I have been working in this hospital and experience enough horrible things. Emily Nikita. Kunaal. D'Souza. Vishal. Oh now Vishal was slowly waking up from the coma. This whole hospital was a scandal. I don't know how and what to report police. My brain stopped working. But today I'm going to police no matter what.

I just entered the hospital and suddenly saw the same guard who took Nikita to the surgery room. I decided to talk to him it's good if give me any information. "Hey" I said to him just before we crossed paths. He didn't say anything just kept walking. "Hey" I said more sternly in hope of getting his attention.

"What?" He asked rudely

"Um. Can I talk to you for a second? I need to ask you something" I said.

He signed stopping and looking at me "What is it?"

I wasn't sure what to ask so spoke something which just popped up my mind. "What happened to Nikita?"

It was heard to read his expressions. His shifted close to me. "I don't know what you are talking about?" His performance was outstanding because he really look confuse but I know he was lying.

"Look I saw you dragging Nikita in that room. You just can not fool me".

"Ma'am I honestly don't know what do you mean? Sorry I can't help you. Now will you please excuse me. I have a job to do" he turned and started to walk but I was not finished yet.

"What did they do to her in there? Did they run a test on her brain or something?" I questioned and he stopped dead in his track and then turned to face me. "How do you know that?" he demanded. His voice quieter.

"So it's true" I asked.

His eyes shifted side to side as if someone was watching.

"Tell me what do you know?" I asked.

His features were hard. He was just about to say something when we heard footsteps and we turned to look at it. It was Mrs. D'Souza coming towards us. When I turned my gaze from warden to him. He was vanished. He already left. What the hell. I didn't mind though because I got what I wanted. His expressions told me everything. It was true that they ran a test on Nikita.

"Tejasswi I have to talk to you" D'Souza said from behind me.

I jumped not noticing she was got so close "Assuming that Karan attacked you yesterday. You are not allowed to go near him any more. I am warning you again" she declared.

I nodded knowing that this was inevitable. At least she forgot or may be ignoring my confessions that I kissed him. "And I don't want anymore trouble for you Tejasswi. You are here for one reason and that is to do your job. If you can't do then I don't need you. Do you understand?" She asked.

"Yes" I nodded trying not to punch in her face. She walked off without saying another word and I was left alone in hallway.

KARAN POV
This stupid fucking room was so boring. Dust all over the floor. My body was tired and my back still stung like hell. But last night I got the best sleep. I have Tejasswi now. The way I felt about Dhara the same feelings Tejasswi gave me. No I think it's more then what I feel for Dhara. She returned my happy world back. I entered into the cafeteria and sat on the same table but she wasn't there. She was sitting at the back of the room. She was looking so beautiful. Her hair was down and I knew it was because of my yesterday's comment about her hair.

Her eyes met mine as she caught me looking at her. I slowly licked my lips purposely making her blush. God dammit she did the same. God I want to kiss her. I look around to check if someone is watching us. I gave her kiss in air and chuckle when she looked away getting shy. An embarrassing smile forming on her lips. Rest of the time went making faces at her and she tried not to laugh. We did not exchange a word and we didn't even need them.

I don't know if I could make it getting out of here. I don't know if Tejasswi will succeed getting me out. But I know that I am falling for her badly. She is my only hope. She is the only thing that I care about and I needed her more than ever. She is naive always want to know everything. Constantly asking questions and at first it annoyed the hell out of me. I used to tease her just to get her angry but she never gave in she stood on her ground. She gave me her time even though she thought I was a criminal. She became the best part of my life.

TEJASSWI POV
I couldn't stop my mind thinking different plans. How to get Sunny out. I need proof and I don't have any. No one is helping. I was getting frustrated. I entered nurses' office with the same thoughts and sat next to sister Geeta to help her with paper work. We were silent for a while and she broke the silence as she spoke "So how have you been Tejasswi?" She ask me this everyday.

"I guess I just have a lot of going on right now" I said honestly.

She nodded "Like what?"

I knew that she was just trying to make conversation but that was long story and I am really not feeling to tell her everything from beginning.

"It's long story trust me" I said

"Does that long story include what happened to your wrist?" I looked at her confused and surprised. "I saw it yesterday and was worried about it but didn't got time to ask you" she said.

I setdown the pen I was writing with and met her gaze. She was helpful and caring. She even allowed me and Sunny to talk in private yesterday. If I tell her what happened, I am sure she would not tell anyone. She might even able to help me. Plus it is good thing to have someone else know of Sunny's innocence beside me.

___________________________________________

Did Tejasswi do the right thing by asking the guard?🥱

Should Tejasswi tell everything to sister Geeta?💀

Hola, so here's the next chapter. Please do share your views. Hope y'all like this chapter and story:)
Please vote and comment 🥺👉👈