Part 15

"The bodies had been hidden in the basement of hospital" she elaborated.

"Yeah so?" I asked still not understanding what she meant.

"So the person hiding those bodies has keys to the institution" she said a little loudly "And the only people with keys are employees Teju. The murderer is someone we work with" She said biting her nails.

"Oh shit" my palm started to sweat. First the mysterious girl Emily whom I met at WARD-D and now a murderer. Gosh how am I going to work there? This could not be happening. May be I just quit.

"Isn't it exciting?" Adda said flashing a smile.

"Exciting? Adda it is horrible. Aren't you even a little freaked out?" I asked.

"Not really?" she shrugged.

"I think the murderer will not kill the employee. It's too risky. Plus police are trying their best to find out" She said.

I just signed trying to put my worries in ease. "Alright I better get going"

**********************************

NEXT DAY AT WORK

Tejasswi POV
At lunch, I sat on our usual place doing nothing but just sitting and watch other patients.

I miss Karan today. I have not seen him since yesterday's incident. Adda told me that he is in remand. Though she assured that he was fine there. They did not wipped or electrocuted him but I feel bad for him. That was not the place where he should be. I know he killed three women but still.

"Why Teja? Why are you so worried about him? He is a murderer for God's sake. You think he was telling the truth? Was he as innocent as he said?" I asked myself.

" No, I'm not worried about that. And I know he's a murderer. He cannot be innocent. He killed those innocent women but he saved me. Perhaps it was a trap to make me believe his words. But why would he do this just to prove his side to me. No, I think he could. " I was battling in my mind. It was so frustrating.

"Whether he was telling the truth or not, he saved your life. You should thank him for not letting you face the worst yesterday. He must be hungry there. You should at least give him his food, though this is not allowed for people in remand. But you have to, not that you are falling for his tricks but out of humanity and as in a way to thank him. You should give him food. That's it" My subconscious remind me again.

I got up from my seat and went with the plate of food to the remand room where they kept Karan.

"Hey" I said softly looking at his pale face.

"hey, how are you now? Are you feeling okay?" he asked again with concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine. I don't know what he would have done to me if you hadn't arrived on time." I said with tears in my eyes.

I felt disgusted at the thought of that incident. Karan sensed this, he came close, took the plate from my hand and place it on near table.

He took me in a bone crushing hug and I was sobbing hysterically in his arms. He kissed my hair softly. Then after few minutes he broke the hug but I was not ready to leave him. I felt safe in his arms.

He held my chin and made me look at him. I look deep into his eyes "You are safe here ok. I will not let anything happen to you I promise". I just blink my eyes.

He wiped my tears and kissed my hair. Then he put his hand on my cheeks and gently kissed me on my lips. It was just a pack. he again looked at my eyes asking for permission, I closed my eyes and he got his answer.

He smashed his lips on mine. My hands instantly went to his soft hairs. This kiss was soft and slow. We moved apart as I went breathless. We both gasped for some air, smiled at eachother and again I joined our lips, this time it was rough and harsh.

Karan leaned my back against the closed door and placed his hand on the door for a support. He kissed my neck roughly and I moaned slowly. I circled my fingers through his neck.

He again attached his lips to mine. We were kissing each other hungrily, moaning into eachother mouths.

"Stop" Suddenly I said stoping Karan.

"What happened?" Karan asked in panic.

"Don't move" I ordered and he obeyed.

I kissed him on cheeks. I looked at him once, smiled naughtily and then kissed him again, this time harder, biting his lower lip.

Then I pushed him on the bed and sat on his lap. I pulled him from his coller press my lips against his. Then moved to his neck. I started giving him sloppy kisses. He was moaning and hold me tight from waist.

I bit his neck. "Uhh Teja-sss-wi"

I kiss there to sooth his pain. But I bit him again. "Ahh" a moan escaped his lips.

"Tejasswi"

"Tejasswi. Tejasswi "

It felt so good when he moan my name. But wait It wasn't his voice.

I felt like someone is calling me. But who?

__________________________________________

Murderer is an employee 🤕

Why Aada is so excited about this whole murder thingy 🤨

Ye Tejasswi kya kar rahi hai yaar🤡

Kon disturb kiya unko 💀🔨

I hope you like this chapter ✨

Spread love<3