Part 1

Tejasswi Pov

My back hurts from leaning down to make numerous beds. My feet were also aching due to walking around delivering cheap bland meals to each room. The only noise in the halls was my feet padding along the cement floor. All of the other patient were probably having lunch or doing other activities in another room. As soon as I dropped off food in the last room. A co-workers of mine named Adda came up to me. She was senior than me and knew this place very well. As for me it was my only third month at St. Thomas mental hospital. I worked mostly as a nurse but with the tight security.

"Hey what are you doing in here? "Adda asked?

“Umm my job" I  said.

"Haven’t u heard a new guy is coming in. Let’s go. Have a look". She said excitedly.

What? Why? I asked because I didn't see that a big deal. We had new patents arriving here all the time. What was so different about today?

"Well have u not heard that guy had killed three girls? " Her tone was much too excited for the topic.

" Yeah wha- Ohh no. Don't tell me".

"Yeah he is coming here and we are gonna miss it if u don't hurry up" Adda grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the entrance.

We just stepped out when the large police van pulled up right to the front. Two police guards hopped up first and opened the back door. Now the anticipation was getting to me. What did he look like? How old would he be? Would be attractive or repulsive? The guards reached in the van and each gripped one of the man's arms as he was dragged out of the vehicle. He looked down at the floor so I couldn't see his face. He was already wearing one of the hideous blue jumpsuit that was mandatory for the patients of the hospital. Even in the unflattering outfit I could tell he was tall and lean. Before he ascended the stone steps leading up to the building the male looked up at me and I could see him in full details. I was surprised by the undeniable beauty of villain standing before me.