Part 42

I know Sunny will protect me from every danger but I was scared about the danger that was surrounding Sunny. There were chances of Sunny getting hurt by Kunaal but there were more chances of Kunaal getting hurt by Sunny and putting Sunny into serious punishment by warden. One way or another we are going to lose this battle. Yet we left trailing behind Kunaal, out of the doors of cafeteria and into the dark Hall of hospital.

I reached for Sunny's hand in fear. Kunaal led us through hallway and I just prayed that he would take us to our room and nowhere else. Once we walked through the third Hall the light grew dimmer. Sunny and I both looked at one another puzzled. "Uh. Neither of our rooms are back here" Sunny told him and I was proud of him for controlling his anger. Kunaal stopped dead in his track. Forcing us to stop behind him. He slowly turned and then I saw the devil smirk on his face.

"I know" He said and with that smug smile I knew whatever is about to happen is not good at all. My heart threatened to beat out of my chest. Kunaal looked to me and Sunny then he looked down to our intertwined fingers.

"Aww Aren't you two cute?" He said Mockingly.

"What the hell do you want Kunaal?" I demanded.

"I just wanna talk" He shrugged but devil's smirk still on his face.

"About what?" Sunny asked probably wanting to get this over soon.

"You guys" He replied simply. "I mean seriously. You are hilarious. Two love birds locked up in mental hospital. Holding hands and feeding one another like you are actually couples. Really you guys are adorable" He said.

I looked at Sunny accepting him to say something but he was just glaring at Kunaal.

"But what would Dhara think?" Kunaal asked with evil smile on his face. He shouldn't have said that. Sunny is not going to tolerate this. I know how much he loved Dhara.

"What the fuck did you just said?" Karan asked. His voice growing deeper as he removed his hand from me and stepped forward.

"Sunny" I urged. I prayed that Kunaal wouldn't say anything more but once again my prayers were unanswered.

"you heard me. I wonder what she would think of the two of you" Kunaal said.

He was talking as it is a joke. I stepped forward and grabbed Sunny's arm tightly. Trying to get him listen. "Don't listen to him Sunny. He is warden's son. You do anything and she will punish you" I whispered to him. I don't know if he was listing or not but I hope Sunny wouldn't do anything stupid. Kunaal was doing it purposely. He wanted Sunny to be angry.

"I don't think she would like it. To be honest" Kunaal spoke again.

Sunny was silent. I hope he will control but I could see bad memories of Dhara all over his face. He was fuming inside. I don't know how longer he can control himself.

"I bet she wouldn't like being abandoned" That bastard open his mouth again.

"What are you talking about?" Sunny asked not getting what he wanted to say. Kunaal chuckled. Shaking his head he didn't answer.

"Kunaal What the fuck are you talking about?" Sunny demanded shoving Kunaal by his shoulder. Kunaal only chuckled deeper and longer this time.

"It was your fault Karan. You forgot her and she screamed for you. God but you never came. She cried and yelled. Wondering why you weren't there to save her. Karan save me. Karan Karan Karan Karan"

"Sunny don't listen to him" I said immediately. Digging my fingers into his arms. Hoping for him to look at me but his eyes were fixed on Kunaal. His jaw became prominent and his fist clenched. This had happened before I have seen him angry but this time was different. It was something beyond even his own control. His body shook and he close his eyes. Trying to take deep breath. He was trying to control. There was battle going on inside his mind. Battle between him and his anger.

"She was pretty girl Karan. She was one of my hottest victim and I actually wanted to thank you. I am glad you were heartless enough to abandon Dhara while I raped her and chopped her alive. She was a good fuck indeed." He said .

Now I didn't even try to stop him. There was absolutely nothing I could do. Sunny shouted in anger at Kunaal, grabbing him by the waist and pushing him into the wall with such a force it shook the ground beneath me. He pulled back only to grab a hold of Kunaal collar with both hands. Slamming him back into the wall.

"I will fucking kill you" Karan shouted.