Part 20

"Karan, Kunaal and I walked home together every day. We even went to dinner last night. If he really is a murderer why he didn't kill me yet. He had so many opportunities" I told him.

"Don't fucking say things like that" Karan commanded his voice was deep. "Look I know it doesn't make sense but it just doesn't feel right. Not at all Tejasswi. You have to stay away from him"

"I don't think so Karan. Sure I will be more cautious around him but unless you don't give me some real reason he will be my friend as long as I want"

Karan stay quite looking down at the table. It was then I realized he never eat much during lunch. Of course the food here was awful. His jaw was clenched and I bet he really want me to stay away from Kunaal.

"Let's not talk about it right now" I said breaking the silence. "Why don't we play chess or something" I suggested.

He released a long sigh before his electric eye met mine. "Alright but just promise me two things" he said looking deep into my easy.

"Okay what are they?" I asked

"The first thing to be careful. I don't want anything bad happened to you okay. You're the only person I can talk and share my feelings. I really need you Teju. I will go crazy without you"

He said and my heart pounded in my chest as he spoke. His last sentence took me by surprise. When he first talked to me I thought he just enjoy flirting with me. He wants to provoke me and make me angry but after he saved me from Vishal I realized he might have actually enjoyed his time with me. And now I understand that I was even more than a girl he could play cards with.

"Okay. I will" I promised

"Good" he nodded. "I need you to promise me a favor. If I beat you in chess you will have to bring me something"

"What?" I asked and a playful smile formed on his lips.

"A chocolate bar. I haven't had anything to eat lately besides shit food here. Chocolate is seriously all I think about"

"Alright fine. But if you win haha" I said mocking him and eventually he won. Each move he made was perfectly planned in chess and I guess he really wanted chocolate. When he beat me up he literally scream and even stood up from the chair. The smile on his face was wide and I couldn't help but smile at his adorable face.

"You owe me a chocolate" he said after he sat back on the chair.

" I guess I do" I smiled and glad that I lost a game because his smile was priceless and I wanted to see it as many times as I could but both of our smiles disappeared when Kunaal approached the table seeming displeased that I was here laughing with Karan.

"Hi" I greeted

"Hey" Kunaal said.

Karan's expressions changed into anger. Suddenly room filled with tension.

"Karan" Kunaal said I was surprised to hear him talking to the patient rather me. Karan didn't reply but just looked at him with rage.

"Your guard went home. He is sick. So I am the one that has to take you back to your room" Kunaal said

"Now? " Karan asked

"Yes now" he said but the lunch time wasn't over yet. I wonder why he is taking Karan so soon.

"Bye Tejasswi" Karan said before standing up. I watched as two of them made their way out of cafeteria.

      *********************************

KARAN POV
Kunaal and I walked down the vacant hallway towards my room and it took every ounce of me not to punch his stupid face then suddenly Kunaal spoke "Karan I need to tell you something". I didn't reply hoping he will shut his fucking mouth but he didn't. he continued. "I don't know you personally but I can tell that you are up to something and whatever it is. I don't want Tejasswi to be a part of it. I want you to stay away from her" He said and I literally stopped where I was. My fist immediately clenching with anger.

"Are you fucking kidding me? " I asked

"You are so fake with her. You think everyone is fool. You think you have got her fooled but I don't believe your shit. And you are not just fake, you are stupid too. What make you think I killed those women in the basement? How would I manage to do that when I was locked up in my room?" I said.

I hope he will get scared of me but he didn't. "Don't even try that. I know you killed those women and you have done it before. That's why you are here right?" He said. I didn't want to give him an explanation.

"I am gonna make sure you don't do same with Tejasswi. You are sick and disgusting. I hope you will burn in hell for what you did to those women" He said

I just exploded. Anger ran through my veins. Before I could even think what I was doing. I grabbed Kunaal's collar with both hands and shoved him up against the wall with force. His head slammed against the wall. His feet were in the air as I held him up against the wall. I looked him dead in the eyes wanting to see his scared expressions.

"Don't even talk to me like that again? " I said through clench teeth. My voice deep. "Or I will fucking kill you" a horrific smile play on my lips as I saw fear in his eyes. I dropped him down and started walking towards my room leaving him numb behind my back. I sat on my bed and looked through the door he was still on the same spot, frozen.

"I think you are supposed to lock me up now sir. Thank you for your service"

He finally became unfroze and quickly locked me without looking at me. Who does he think he is? Just because he is guard doesn't mean he can talk down to me. He was just one more irritation added in my list of reasons why I hated it here. I can't stay here I have to find my way out.

__________________________________________

Love Triangle? 😆

Angry Kundrra 🔥

Kya Tejasswi aur Karan ka rishta shuru hone se pahle hi khatm ho jaega?🤪
(No flying Chappal please 🤧)

If you like this chapter please vote and share your views ✨

Spread love<3