Part 16

"Tejasswi" The voice come from behind. I turned my head to see Kunaal.

"Hi" I smiled surprised to see him.

"I have been watching you from last 20 minutes. You looked bore over here and slept. I thought I would come talk to you otherwise you will be in trouble if anyone complains Mrs. D'Souza" he said.

"Thanks" I replied. He just nodded and sat next to me.

"Jeez! was it a dream? Me kissing Karan? But what a dream*blushes*. How soft his lips were ugh. I want to feel them against mine. How would it feel like? soft and tasty just like my dream or rough and cold as I read in novels. Hold your horses Teja why are you thinking about Kissing him. But it felt so good to be in his arms. And when he unknowingly promised to protect me , my heart was beating dangerously. I believed in every word he said but why? Again same question and why did I dream of kissing him. Ughh novels padhkar tera dimag kharab ho gaya hai Teja" I start talking to myself in my head again.

"Today is really boring day. No excitement. No screaming. No drama" Kunaal noted eyes scanning the room.

"Tejasswi. Tejasswi "

"Tejasswiiiiii" Kunaal called a little loud this time and shake me.

"Yeah" I asked.

"Where are you lost? Is something bothering you? And you are late for lunch. where were you?" He bombard me with questions.

Shit I can not tell him that i went to meet Karan. Being in remand, giving him food is restricted but I broke the rule. I not only gave him food but we also spent some quality time. We shared some cute little moment when he hugged me, kiss my hair. him reassuring me. It was one of the best day and I don't want to ruin it by telling anyone anything. I have to lie to him.

I again think about that damn dream. I blush a little but composed myself within a sec. "Oh sorry I was with Adda. You asked something a few minutes ago? What was that? Sorry I wasn't well so I slept late yesterday. So I was sleepy and couldn't hear what you said." I lied

"Today is really boring day. No excitement. No screaming. No drama" He repeat his words.

"Yeah" I agreed.

"But the employee are more exciting than the patients now that the killer working here" I said

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"So you didn't know. Well. Did you hear about the bodies that Karan found?" I said hesitantly

"Yeah I'm pretty sure everyone knows about that" He said nodding.

I then proceeded to tell him what Adda explained to me about the whole murder thing.

" Oh my Goshh" Kunaal said after I finished. "Do you think it is someone from our floor?" his expressions was worried.

"Hey don't worry. We are secure" I told him even though I was scared more than him. I smiled and he smiled back looking into my eyes there was few moments of silence.

" Tejasswi" He suddenly said.

"Yeah?"

"Umm do you have any plans next Friday?" He asked a little nervously.

" Umm not exactly. Why?" asked

"Would you like to go for dinner or something? Or movie may be?" he asked.

"I would love to" I said.

His lips turned into wide smile. "Cool" He grinned

"Cool" I replied matching his same expressions. I wanted to talk to him but then I realized I need to go to washroom and it just had to be now. Bad timing. "I umm .. I have to use the rest room. Can you excuse me for a second" I asked. He laughed at my question and I quickly walk to the washroom. I started walking faster I was just about to turned the corner but then I saw something that made me stop right there. Because there in the hallway was Nikita.

She was a patient. She was nice to talk even though she had murdered her boyfriend. She was not alone. An employee was accompanying her I could tell by his uniform. It was normal an employee taking a patient somewhere but the way that man glancing over his shoulder as if someone will watch them made me feel like something was wrong there. What were they doing? I hid behind the corner. He was about 55 with black & pepper hair and a strong feature. I watched as he reached into his pocket pulling the set of keys. He unlocked one of the rooms door and pulled Nikita in. then I realized it was a surgery room but Nikita was fine. She doesn't need any surgery. Then why this random employee taking her in surgery room. What if he is the murderer? What if he is sneaking in the room to kill her? A wave of panic swept through me but then he wouldn't do this in day time. In the middle of the institution. I needed to stop thinking this stupid shit. I still tried to find out why he is taking Nikita in that room. I made my way to the door and turned the knob. But it was locked. I was just about to leave the door swung open making me jump. The same person walked out. I could feel my heart pound as he stared at me.

"Ma'am you should not be here" He strictly told me.

"I'm sorry. I just saw patient Nikita here. I need to talk to her" I said

"You have to leave miss. Please stop trying to get in. it disturbs the patients" and with that he rudely slammed the door on my face.

Why didn't he just answer my question? Fucker. I was still curious what they were doing to Nikita so I just quickly use the toilet and went to someone who might be able to tell me what the hell is happening. Sister Geeta. When I been to sister Geeta asking her if Nikita was supposed to be in a surgery? But sister Geeta had not seemed to remember Nikita. She told me there are so many patients here and she can't remember each one of them. But then she confirmed there is no patient for surgery in this week. Why they took Nikita for surgery? Since sister Geeta didn't know anything this is why I went to Mrs. D'Souza's office. She had been surprised to see me entering and was even more surprised when I told her what happened.

"The employee you saw may be from other floor or other side of the building that's why you don't know him and as for this girl you must have been mistaken. I oversee everything what's going on at hospital and as sister Geeta said there is no surgery in this week. Are you sure you saw a girl with that employee?" she said very casually.

"No he had a patient with him. That's why I was confused" I explained

"What was the patient's name again?" She asked.

"Nikita Arora" I said.

___________________________________________

It was a dream😋 *No flying chappal please*

Tejasswi going on a date with Kunaal *no gaalis accepted* 🥱

If you guys like this please vote⭐

Spread love<3