Part 39

Looking through our option I saw an old woman with greasy hair in wheelchair who was talking to a window. Across from her was a man who couldn't stop touching himself and next to him, a woman who was very creepily smiling at me. And next to her was a very thin man that looked as if he were either asleep or dead. What a fun.

"Let's go make some friends"

After few hours⌛
Kunaal was back and could try to kill Teju at any minute. This hospital was doing illegal brain surgeries on the patients. And we desperately needed an escape plan but here we are baking fucking cookies. I was getting so sick of this kind of things. Going to therapy. Group sessions. Cooking. Painting. Drawing and what not. I along with a few others didn't take part in these activities much. I usually find a chair and sit in peace listening and watching these psycho's. Sometimes it is interesting to hear them talk. It is literally funny. I was just trying to listen when Teju entered in, she walked towards me in that hideous uniform.

"Hey" I smile at her.

"Hi" She replied with genuine smile sitting on the ground with me. "So? You are not gonna bake?" She asked.

"Nope" I said she looked at me quizzically.

"Doesn't that get boring? Don't you want to do something other than just sitting?" She asked.

"Yes. But not baking" I said looked intensely at her.

"Then what?" She asked and my gaze shifted over to her lips.

"I want to kiss you" I whispered leaning slightly into her.

She looked around to see if anyone was watching us. "That is not possible Sunny. You know that" She said as blush took over her cheeks.

"Everything is possible baby" I said leaning more close to her. She slightly pulled back. "Sunny don't be stupid. We are surrounded by people. What if someone saw and tell Mrs. D'Souza" She said sternly.

"Ohh. Don't take her name and ruin my romantic mood" I said palming my face. "Please" I stressed.

"No Sunny" She said smiling while biting her lower lip.

"Please laddo" She glanced over one more time making sure no one was watching.

"Okay" She quickly pressed her lips on my cheek. It was too fast that I didn't even get time to feel it.

"Nooo. I want it on lips" I said making a pout. Her eyes go wide and she shook her head in No.

"No one is watching laddo. You just kissed me and no one will notice. Please" I tried to convince her

"No Sunny. That's not happening" She said looking around once again.

"Please please please please please" I said being childish as I could. She giggled and shook her head in no again. "Please baby" I said seductively stroking her arm with my hand. "Okay" She said while looking around. I glanced over to everyone before leaning forward and brush my lips on her lips. A current passed my body as my lips touched her but it faded away when I saw someone watching us from the corner. Shit. It was Pooja. I quickly pulled away pretending to be normal. But I watched her coming towards us.

"Shit she is coming here" I said looking away.

"Who?" Teju asked having no idea she just caught us kissing.

"Pooja She saw me kissing you" I said looking down.

"Ohh" She looked up as pooja stood in front looking at us with amusement.

"I saw what you did" Pooja said with a loud voice.

"Shhhhhhh" Tejasswi sushed her pulling her down with us. "Don't shout" Tejasswi whispered.

"I want it too" Pooja said with excitement. And my eyes go wide and my heart started to race.

"What? What do you want?" Teju asked.

"A kiss. He gave you a kiss. I want it too" She said like child is asking for a chocolate. We both looked at each other with worried eyes.

"Pooja. He was not kissing me" Tejasswi tried to make a way out.

"He was. Umm. He was. was saying something into my ear. Yes he was telling a secret about how to make best cookies" Tejasswi said.

"Is that. Is that your ear?" Pooja asked poking Teju's lips. "Say something in my ear too" She said bringing her face near to me.

I glanced at Teju worriedly. My eyes pleading for help. God I can't do that.

"Kiss her on the cheek or she won't let us go" Teju whispered into my ear.

I shake my head in no but Pooja come more close, poke her lips and say "Say something in my ears too. I also want to know the secret"

I look at Laddoo again to help me but she asked me do as she said through her eyes. I wanted to get rid of her quickly so, unwillingly gave in. I barely brushed my lips against her cheek and pulled away. She laughed like an idiot and ran off giggling and I let out a long breath which I was holding since so long. I immediately rub my lips to remove her touch. I only want to feel my Laddoo not any random psycho. She giggled watching my reaction poking a finger on my cheek. "How was the kiss?" She teased.

"Very sweet" I said trying to pretend I am not embarrassed. But hell I was.

"You want more? Wait let me call her" She again started teasing me.

I pulled her close to me and shut her mouth with my lips. Her eyes widen. She tried to push me but I hold her hands and continued to suck her lips. After a minute I pull back only to find a lady was staring at us.

"Don't tease me or ek lambi wali kiss kar dunga wo bhi sabke samne" She hide her face in my chest.

___________________________________________

I said earlier that I am losing my interest in writing but I was wrong I can never stop writing as it is my peace. So giving the next part. Hope y'all like this. Please do vote and comment ❤🥺