Part 19

I was lost in my own world, battling with my feelings. I could not able to decided whom to believe. On one side is my friend Kunaal who cares for me and I trust him and on the other side is my heart which doesn't want to believe that Karan is guilty. Kunaal or my heart? Kunaal or my heart? Kunaal or my heart?

I jumped when I felt him much closer than I was expecting. His soft lips barely brushed my ear. "You didn't answer my question Tejasswi" He said dangerously.

"I came back home after dinner. Trust me Karan" I said in low voice.

He kissed my cheek, move to my ear and whisper "Good. But I can't say I am not jealous."

His hot breath sending shiver through me. I felt my whole body on fire. I should shove him away but for some reason I didn't. He still hadn't changed his position his every breath making the skin on my neck tingle.

"Aren't you gonna move?" I asked feeling something of our proximity.

"Aren't you?" He whispers.

I pulled away a little "About Nikita" I said to change the subject quickly. He chuckled but still looking at me. His beautiful eyes were digging a hole into my body. How someone could be so attractive.

"I am listening" Karan said to continue the conversation.

"Right" I said realizing I was too busy staring at him. "Oh come on Tejasswi he is a killer. Control" My mind reminds me.

"So you remember her?" I asked

"Yeah. I was thinking about her last night and her face just popped up into my mind. I remember her hearing in those group sessions" he said.

I was glad at least someone remembers her and thank God I am not going insane.

"But how come nobody remember her? Why is it just us?" Karan asked.

"May be Mrs. D'Souza knows her but doesn't want to tell?" I assumed

"Yeah But why?" He asked

We both sat there for a moment, trying to figure out a reasonable explanation. His eyebrows came together as he started thinking. Again I couldn't stop myself staring at his beautiful features. Goshh what is wrong with me.

"What if..." Karan began still in thinking mode."What if she was like test?" He said.

"Like test?" I echoed

"Yeah. A test" he said.

Confusion spread all over my face as Karan began to say "Just listen when I was down in the basement and found those bodies. I saw some other stuff. I saw all of these diagrams of human brain and dozens of bloody hospital beds. It was wired. So I am saying what if they run test on patients to experiment something and when test go wrong they dumped the bodies somewhere in the institution or out of the institution?"

It took me minutes to process his theory. There was something familiar about it. Suddenly I remember what I found near WARD-D. I saw a women's name and ward, "test patient 50" Scribbled on the file. His theory made sense .oh my god.  He so genius. That would explain the whole Nikita issue.

"Karan I think you might be right" I told him in fear and shock.

"What if they are doing surgeries on brain for experiments?" I said.

"Wow you are genius. I would have thought of it" He said sarcastically.

"But I am not positive. It's just an idea plus it's not like we could do anything about it. We don't know for sure if that's what is going on" he said.

My mind was reeling even more cluttered than before.

"But it is wrong Karan. They are practically killing the patient. How can we just sit here? I am going to ask Mrs. D'Souza about it" I said raising my voice.

"Oh don't be silly Teju" He said palming his face.

"I want to know what happened with her as much as you does. It's fuckin weird that we are the only two people who can remember her. We will do something but we need a proof" he said

I nodded glad that he would be a big help.

"Do you think these surgeries have anything to do with murderer?" I asked

"No" he said shaking his head "that would not make sense. Why would they slice people after surgery? But let's not think more far about it. We don't know any of this for sure"

Karan was so smart especially for somebody who was supposed to be insane. He has killed three women yet he wants to help me about Nikita selflessly plus he saved my life. It doesn't make sense that he really killed those women.

"But speaking of murderer" Karan continued before I could finish my thoughts "I wanted to talk to you about something" he said.

"Okay" I raised my eyebrows.

He looked at me seriously."I want you to stay away from Kunaal". He said his request took me by surprised.

"Why?" I asked

"I think he is a murderer" he said.

He got to be kidding me. Both of them think that the other is the murderer. I swear my brain was going to explode.

"Why would you think that?" I asked.

"I just don't get good vibes from him. He is so innocent. And that is not true"

I shook my head. Kunaal at least had some point when he said Karan is a murderer but Karan made no sense about good vibes.

___________________________________________

Kunaal or Her Heart😗

Karan's theory is just a theory?💀

Teja kab trust karegi mere Sunny ko😒

Hope you like the chapter. Please share your views and vote if you like it✨

Spread love<3