Part 40

"Okay so as we planned, Go make friends. We have to do it faster if we really want to get out of this hell" Teju said while getting up. I huffed pretending to be annoyed as I took her hand and stood up. But she was right we need to act fast. "You start over here. I will go and talk to other people there"

I reluctantly moved and looked through dozens of patients. Then I noticed a patient, Riya sitting on the chair making an unidentifiable shape out of dough. I walked over and stood next her grabbing a handful of dough as I pressed it on my hand.

"Hi" I greeted. That woman looked up at me with her big eyes and started doing her work again.

"You are Riya. Right?" I asked while pretending to be preoccupied with the dough. Her voice came as a soft whispered.

"Yes" She said.

"I am Karan"

She looked at me and quickly went away saying nothing. Shit. Now what? Laddoo was much better in making conversation with insane people. I looked over her for help and found she was speaking to another patient. They seemed to be having a conversation.

I knew I was supposed to do the same but then I started thinking how much I like Teju. How much I like her open hair. The way she tucked her hair strands behind her ear. The way she pouts. I noticed she slowly bite her bottom lip while talking. Then she licked it. Was she doing that on purpose?

"How do you know my name?" A soft voice came from behind me. I was so lost in Laddoo that I totally forgot about our plan and talking to Riya.

"I think, I have heard it around somewhere" I replied.

"Who?" Her tone was worried. "Who told you?" She asked again.

"Nobody specific. I just remember it hearing from someone. Probably an employee. Don't worry" I said and her body tensed up as she looked somewhere in the air.

"It was him. Wasn't it?" She whispered. I stopped dead in my track and turned my head towards her.

"Who?" I asked. Maybe she is talking about Kunnal.

"I- I can't say. I don't want to talk about it" She shook her head and went back.

I was frustrated with all this and looked back at Teju. She was holding a spoon full of dough in her hand. Eating and licking it. God she had to be doing it on purpose. She looked up for a moment and caught me looking at her. I couldn't tell what expressions I had but she understood. She tried to hide a smile as she looked away. But she continued to lick that spoon and it was driving me crazy so I made my way to her.

"So you are quite feisty today. Aren't you?" I asked.

"Feisty?" She tried to look amused by the word.

"Yeah. I see what you are doing" I said smirking at her.

She turned to face me. She brought her finger to her mouth and seductively sucked off the left over dough not breaking her gaze. "What do you mean Sunny?"

Ohh my god. Forgetting where we were for a moment. I placed my hands on her waist to pull her to me. But she turns away quickly. I groaned in frustration as she walked away. She looked back at me and I shook my head at her.

"Alright everyone the baking is over. You will get your cookies tomorrow. Go out to your guards immediately " The employee from the room said and everyone started making their way to the door. But I look at laddo's eyes and gestured to her with my hand as if asking her to wait. I think she got the message because she stayed where she was.

Tejasswi POV
The crowd dispersed as it moved towards the door. I waited for the last patient to leave and closed the door as soon as he left. Even employees left the room. We were alone now. Sunny walked close to me still eying the door.

"Sunny what are you-" I started to ask but my sentence turned into a gasp as I felt his strong chest against mine. Sunny pinned me against the wall. The tip of his nose pressed against my jaw and his hot breath leaving a trail of goose bumps behind. He smells like cookie dough. His lips travel to my ear and I could feel their movement when he spoke.

"I can't wait until we get out of here" He almost growled.

My eyes grew wide and I gasped at his desperation. Nobody has spoken to me that way before. I felt heat rush to my cheeks. His lips move to my neck where he began to give heavy kisses. His hot breath raising more goose bumps on my skin. With each kiss my knees grew weaker. The effect he had on me was incredible as he had me melting into him. My hand reached up to his hair while he continued to kiss me.

After few seconds he touched my lips with his as if he didn't want to waste any time. They were impossibly smooth as they wrapped around mine. He kissed me hard. The intense passion left both of us breathless. The feeling was almost overwhelming. His lips touched my neck again and it took everything in me to be silent not wanting anyone to hear but I didn't have to be quiet for long as he pulled away and I knew that he had to since our guards probably wondering where we were.

"Come on Laddoo" His breath still inches away "I mean I know you want me. But you can't be all over me right now. The guards are waiting for you" He mocked but again pecked my lips.

I laughed shaking my head at him . "I am sorry. I couldn't resist" I played along.

He chuckled and backed up releasing me from my position. He walked over to the door, opened it for me. I couldn't stop the smiling. My cheeks turned red, blush spread across my cheeks. I walked passed him and he tickled me making me giggle.

"Sunny" I scolded him and he chuckled. Finally coming out of the room our guards took our hold shoving us down the Hall in opposite directions. I took one last glanced at Sunny only to release that he was already looking at me. He winked at me and I couldn't help but giggle.

We created our own heaven in middle of hell. He makes me feel happy even in this horrible place. Each time I see him my heart beats a little faster and my smile grew a little wider. I know I am falling for him and I just pray that he felt the same way.