Part 32

KARAN POV
I lay on the bed staring at the ceiling. It had been half an hour Tejasswi had left. Yes Mrs. D'Souza probably would punish me but still I was happy. I kissed Tejasswi. I felt something. I am not even sure what but something I hadn't felt in a long time. It wasn't just physical but something deeper. My head suddenly jerked to the side as I heard the sound. It was Paras my guard.

"Get up Mrs. D'Souza wants to see you" He ordered. Fuck. I complied immediately sitting straight in panic. So Meera told on us. Bitch. I stepped out of the room and dragged my legs down the Hall. My earlier happiness slowly starting to drain and finally we reached Mrs. D'Souza' office. My heart rate quickened. Mrs. D'Souza was sat on her desk with papers spread all over on the table. Meera was standing next to her. Two chairs were facing at her desk and one person sitting on one of the chairs is Tejasswi.

"Take a seat Karan" Mrs. D'Souza said. When I settled on the chair I dared to glance over to Tejasswi. Her hair still down as it fell around her face. She was looking down on her lap holding unreadable expressions.

"So" Mrs. D'Souza began clearing her throat "Meera told me that you two have been fooling around" she asked. Neither of us dares to speak.

"Now I along with few employees have noticed that you two are being so close and this is definitely not a patient-nurse relationship. Not to mention you were just at Karan's room recently. Weren't you Tejasswi?" D'Souza asked

"I just brought food to him and left. That was it. I am not sure what Meera saw" Tejasswi spoke in low voice.

All were silent as D'Souza looked over both of us. "Don't try to lie. Meera is a very trusted employee and I believe her words over your. You have been spending an awful amount of time together. Why your hair is down Tejasswi? Weren't you wearing a bun today? I am the warden and I know everything going on here"

Fuck we are idiots. We shouldn't have done that. "You know what will happen to you now. Don't you? You will obviously be fired Tejasswi" she finished and that's when the fear came.

Tejasswi couldn't leave me. I can't be left here on my own. How would I know how she is doing? How would I able to see her face every day if she left. And what if Kunaal attacks her? I couldn't let her go. I have to do something. I have to take the blame away from her. I have idea in my mind. I know it could get me in some deep shit but I don't care.

TEJASSWI POV
I would have to leave. I would leave my job. There goes my rent. My money and most importantly my Sunny. My eyes shifted to him. The crease between his eyebrows had returned. His face was thoughtful. He wasn't looking at me. His gaze shifting to D'Souza.

"Mrs.D'Souza" he said his voice filling the room. "Don't fire Tejasswi. It wasn't her fault. It was mine. I- I assaulted her. I kissed her by force. She didn't do anything wrong" Karan requested to that bitch.

My jaw actually dropped as I stared at him. I was shocked. I knew Karan had passion but I had no idea he was this caring. I couldn't let him bare all the weight when it was my fault. I could not let him face anything but when he looked at me, I noticed every detail. His eyes telling me something. His eyes were nervous as they looked into mine. He didn't break our gaze. There was small movement in his eyes telling I will be ok just let me do it.

"Well in that case. I believe in different punishment is in order" D'Souza said.

I just sat numb wondering what the hell she is up to. She stared between Karan and I as if she was aware of our anxiousness and finally she spoke "Put him to the chair"

Paras and another guard stepped in grabbing Karan's arm. Karan looked worriedly at the two of them. They dragged him on the floor ripping open his shirt. They cuffed his hand behind his back. "What are you doing to him?" I asked although nobody seemed to hear me. Mrs. D'Souza reached into cupboard and pulled out a long stick.

"Are you going to whip him?" I demanded my voice was loud.

"I am not going to whip him" D'Souza said stalking over to me with stick in her hand "but you are" she said and my eyes grew wide and my heart pounded against my chest. I wanted to puck. I couldn't do that. I knew Mrs. D'Souza was doing this to test me. But no matter what I couldn't hurt him. I couldn't hurt my Sunny. "Do it Tejasswi. I deserve it" Sunny said. Mrs. D'Souza stared at me shooting me death glares.

"No I- I- can't whip someone Mrs. D'Souza". I tried to reason. Her eyes grew dark as I denied her command. She probably wasn't used to people refusing her.

"Fine" she said. "Guards take her out from the office" she ordered. The two of men approached me grabbing my both the hands and dragging me out of the office. "Let go" I shouted.

"Don't fucking touch her" Karan yelled.

The muscles in his arms bulging as he tried to break free. Karan was yelling at the guards as they started dragging me and the fear of Sunny being hurt causing me to scream.

"Get off of me. Don't hurt Karan. It was my fault. I kissed him" words escaped from my lips but Mrs. D'Souza didn't acknowledge them. She was silent watching both of us screaming. The guards pulled me out of the door but I still could see Karan. My gaze was fixed on his bare and exposed back but suddenly a thin line of black ran through my vision. The object coming down on to Sunny with great force. His back arched in a pain as blood spilled from his back and that the last thing I saw before door slammed shut.

Tear started to drain from my eyes as I stared my image in the mirror. Washroom was the only place where I can hide my fear and pain from the other employees. I should have gone to the police right away about Kunaal. Then may be both Kunaal and his mother would have been at the police station rather than causing more pain to the innocent people. I was afraid that Kunaal would go to the greater length to kill me if he found out I went to the police. But I didn't care anymore. Tomorrow, I will go to the police tomorrow.

Mrs. D'Souza is an evil lady she knew my Sunny is innocent still she is doing these things to him. She needs better punishment. I couldn't avoid the image of Sunny being whipped. What they did to him after shutting the door I don't even have an idea. The thought made me sick at my stomach. This was my fault I kissed him. After rinsing my face and splashing water on my face. I decided to go to nurses' office. I hope Sunny would be ok.

___________________________________________

Mrs. D'Souza is such a cruel lady. You can throw bomb at her house 🤕

What will Tejasswi do now to save her Sunny?

I hope you'll like this. Idk when I'll post next part as I don't feel this is getting much response. Please vote and comment.❤✨