Part 51

KARAN POV
"To- To give you this" I said pulling a piece of pink paper out of my pocket. The one I had carefully cut out. I presented to her gently. A wired shape that was supposed to be a heart. Teju laughed by looking at weird shape and I grinned. Then I tossed it to the side to get what I really come for. I crashed my lips on Tejasswi's lips but still we were laughing into the kiss. Her hands immediately slide into my hair and mine grabbed her waist. The kiss wasn't delicate. It was deep. Our smile faded as my body pressed hard against her. I kiss her more passionately and realized Tejasswi's kissing had been improved a lot more. My lips moved down to her neck my favorite spot. The more I sucked and heavily kissed the more of a reaction I got from her. She grabbed my hair tighter and breathes little heavier. I sucked the skin, the full of my lips pressed to her sweet spot and she pulled my head closer. Her chest sharply rose and fell. A moan and gasps falling from her lips. God I have been craving her all day. I needed her. I love her and she loves me. I want to make love with her but this is not the place to do it. Not a mental hospital. I wrapped my hands around the back of her thighs pulling her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her head tilted back against the wall exposing her neck. I pressed my lips into her neck. My lips came down to her collarbone as I suck there for good amount. Then I pulled the top of her uniform and gave wet kisses to her cleavage. My hands were all over her body and she was pulling my head more between her breasts. I looked into her eyes deeply and kissed her soft lips her hands cupped my cheeks while she kissed back. Unfortunately we interrupted by the knock on the door. We were so lost in each other that we forgot why we came here.

"Tejasswi did you find them?" a muffled voice of employee sounded.

"Uhh. Yeah I just- yeah I will. Umm. I will be right out" Teju replied still flustered.

"Fuck" I groaned in disapproval. I set Tejasswi down on her feet and she wore her top. Her face turned red. Teju snatched up the box of markers from the shelf and started to walk out. She looked at me before going out and I winked only to make her blush more. I walked towards her. I back hugged her putting my chin on her shoulder and nibbled her ear, another one of my favorite spot. "To be continued" I mumbled the words and she giggled at the playful contact. A small smile remained on our faces as we walked out swiftly. Employee took markers from Teju but she didn't notice our flushed faces. Wild hair. Our slightly swollen lips and if she did she didn't say anything.

TEJASSWI POV
I wanted Sunny just as much as he wanted me. I looked at his beautiful figure. His beautiful eyes. His cute smile. He was focused working on sprinkling glitter over his piece of artwork. A few minutes ago he was so dominant and sexy and now here he was adorably adding glitter to pink construction paper using a black marker I got busy in drawing a portrait of him. I drew his scrunched eyebrows and the playfulness of his lips. I tried to capture the beauty of his eyes but I soon realized that no artist could ever do him justice.

"Karan" his guard Paras spoke walking up our table.

"What?" Sunny snapped.

"It's time for your check up in the nurse's office" He said.

"But I am not finished"

It was so comical to see Sunny so serious and irritated with his guard while holding a purple glitter in his hand.

"I am sorry Karan but she needs you now" Paras said.

Sunny rolled his eyes but got up anyway. "Alright fine bye" he said to me while smirking and I grinned. Hell we were having fun. Now I was all alone. I looked around the room and my heart jumped out of my rib cage. Vishal. There he was coming in my way. He wore a sickening smile. His teeth were half broken. My heart started to race. I was not afraid that much because I know he can't do anything with guards all around. Vishal slid into the chair beside me and I tried not to puke on the spot.

"Remember me Teju?" he said his voice was deep. I was shivering and I didn't reply him.

"I had dream about you. You know" he said wasting no time. "And my dream was just about to fulfill but your little boyfriend ruined it" he said.

"You lay a finger on me and he will do it again" I said sternly being as bold as I could. Vishal was psycho already been into coma. I really don't know he understood me or not. He began to furiously shake his head.

"No no no no no" his teeth were gritted and his hands clenched into fist. "He will not" he said angrily and stood up from his seat and I sighed with relief. He walked and stood directly behind me. His mouth was so close to my ear and I jumped when he whispered the words. "No. I am going to make sure that he isn't there. And I am going to finished what I started"