Part 50

TEJASSWI POV
My guard Aman was taking me to Adaa for therapy session. While going I saw one guard dragging a woman to her room like an animal. He was really being bossy and rude to her. Thank god my guard is good and he never treated me like this. I opened the door to Adaa's office while Aman stood out of office far away.

"Adaa how the hell we gonna get out of here? Where are all the exits? Do you have a map of this hospital?" I bombarded her with questions as soon as I entered.

"I am absolutely fine. Thanks for asking?" Adaa mocked me. I shot her a glare.

"How about you ask me how I am Adaa? Oh I am just great. I really love being a mental patient. You should try it sometimes its lovely" I said rolling my eyes.

"I am just kidding. Come sit down"

I smiled taking a seat. 

"What do you want? A map?" She asked.

"Yeah. Is there one? There must be other exits too. We should know where all the exits are"

"May be" she answered. Her expressions seemed hopeful. "I could try to get you one. I am sure I have seen it somewhere"

"Thank you" I said and I really meant it.

"But I won't be able to get it to you until next week when you come and meet me again, though" she said and I sighed just slightly deflated.

"Is there any other way you could give it to me any sooner?"  I asked as politely as possible.

"No" She shook her head. "If you really want to do this you have to keep it secret and I mean it. Don’t tell even single person. You can't trust anyone. If Mrs. D’Souza finds out you guys would be dead"

I know the seriousness of the situation. She is right no one should know about this. except sister geeta.

"If I came up to you and handed you a random piece of paper at any other time, with guards and other patients around. It would draw attention. And we can't take risk" She said and I guess I will have to wait until next week for my therapy session.

"That's fine" I said keeping my tone cool.

"Another week won't kill me" I hope in my subconscious thought. But I can't say what horror is settled for next day. Rest of the time went in chatting. I told her everything about Sunny and she actually listened.

I walked to the next activity planned for the day. Arts and crafts this time. I entered the room where everyone was sitting on the rounded table with glitters and papers. My eyes searched the room for Sunny and I relaxed a little when they found their target. He was cutting something from pink piece of paper chatting with another patient. I smiled at the fact he was actually speaking to them without my help. He was looking incredibly handsome with his hair falling on his forehead. I didn't want to interrupt his conversation so I sat on the table near another patient and I started a conversation with her.

"Hi" I said

"Hello" she replied giving a small smile as she looked at me.

"I am Tejasswi"

"I am Ditya" she said.

"How are you?" I don't know where to start, so asked very common question.

"Umm I am not good. Who will be good being here. How about you?"

It was much easier than it had been with Riya. I opened my mouth to speak but I spotted Sunny coming towards us so I smiled at him and then turned back to Ditya. Her eyes were wide as she looked at Sunny. She looked almost scared. Before I speak another word to her she was gone.

"Hi" Sunny greeted wih a kiss on my cheek. 

"Hey You are making some friends over there I see"

"Yeah I am. I am doing a lot better job than you actually" he teased.

He came close to kiss me but stopped when he heard something. "Well thats-" I began to say but was shushed by Sunny before I could finish. "Listen" he whispered so I did. I heard two guards conversing right next to us. We both pretended to be busy drawing random things on papers as we listen to them. 

"At least you don't work near Ward D" one of them said.

"Good point I would hate to work there that place is hell" the other replied.

"Did you hear about that girl? The one with weird legs?" The guard spoke

"Yeah she has flipped legs" he said.

Just then yet another voice rang through my ear. "Tejasswi would you grab the extra markers from supply closet just over there?" the employee who was attending this session asked me. 
"Sure" I nodded gladly. I don't have to hear that horrible conversation anymore.

I stood up and walked towards small closet attached to the room. Sunny followed me. I don't know why I was just getting markers. I walked deeper into the closet to find markers and jumped when I heard the door shut behind me. When I turn around I saw Sunny standing there.

"Sunny you scared me why are you in here?" I asked but he didn't reply. He smirked at me naughtily.