Part 41

Tejasswi POV
"20 minutes to shower and then lunch" My guard Aryan grumbled as he stood out of the bathroom corridor. I quickly had bath and Aryan took me to cafeteria. While coming I saw Mrs. D'Souza she was looking down she didn't meet my gaze but I was looking at her I really wish to punch in her face. I entered in cafeteria and saw Sunny waiting on our usual table. I walked there quickly taking a seat beside him.

"Hey" He greeted giving a small kiss on my cheek.

"Hi" I smiled. "So what will it be today? Cards or chess?" I asked.

"Hmm neither" And with that he stood up. Walking over to the table of food against the wall. I watched as he picked up the plate and served the food. He came and sat down putting the plate in front of me.

"Sunny I really don't like this food. I can't eat" I said twitching my nose.

"You have to eat Teju. Look at yourself. You look so weak" He said with pleading yet angry eyes.

"Please Sunny. I really don't want to" I said shaking my head.

"Please laddoo. Just a little for me" He took a spoon full of rice and shove it in my mouth and I couldn't deny. My eyes filled with tears when I realized how lucky I am to have him in my life. He actually gave a taste to tasteless food when he feed me with his hands.

"I am done Sunny. Now you have to eat because I am gonna feed you" I said while taking a spoon from him.

"As you say ma'am" He said opening his mouth more than necessary. I grinned and started to feed him rest of the food and he actually ate it with peace. I never saw him eating in lunch time. Then we played chess three times and I won.

"How the hell you are good at chess?" Sunny chided once we had finished.

"I donno. It's one of my many talents" I said dragging my chair close to him.

"What are your other talents?"

"Hmm" I said trying to think. "I like to draw so I guess that's one. And I played piano when I was young. And I love to dance too" I told him.

"Drawing, dancing and piano" He concluded nodding in approval.

"What about you? What are your hidden talent other then romancing" I giggle at my last words.

"I don't have any talent" He said after thinking for a while.

"Oh come on Sunny. You have to have something" I said.

He just shook his head. "Ok fine. Any hobbies then" I asked. He thought for a while before he answered.

"I like to sing and write and I love to act. When I was young I used to sing and write songs. And I always act standing in front mirror. And oh how I forgot about my winning speech" He laughed

"Can you sing for me Sunny?" I asked in my most sweet voice.

"May be someday" He said. After that we didn't speak much. I just sat there with my head on his shoulder and his head resting on mine. We were like that for a while. I was happy but of course all good things come to an end at some point and I had a bad feeling our good thing was ending right now by the way Kunaal was looking at us from across the room. Sunny didn't notice. At first I thought nothing of it but soon he began to walk towards us, my heart began to pound in my chest.

"Sunny" I said sitting up.

"What happened sweetie?" all he had to do was follow my gaze and he too felt that urgency that I did. Although I am sure he felt more anger than worry. Soon Kunaal was so close to our table.

"Hey" He greeted me but I didn't reply.

"I am doing favor for Aryan and taking you back to your room. Lunch is dismissed" He said.

"Fuck no. You are not" Sunny was on his feet in seconds and glaring at Kunaal.

Kunaal lightly laughed and put his hands in the air in defense. "Woah relax Karan. I am just walking her to her room. It will be fine" He said casually. I know he was up to something why will he just doing some favor for Aryan.

"Cut the crab Kunaal. There is no way I am letting you take her anywhere" Karan said.

Kunaal held Karan's gaze. An arrogant smile lingering on his face. "Come on Tejasswi" he reached for my arms but I jerked away the same time Karan lightly shoved him.

"Don't fucking touch her" Karan said doing his best to keep his tone low.

"Hey" The forth noise acknowledged I look behind and saw Sunny's guard Paras. "Is everything okay over here?" Paras asked.

"Yeah. Karan is just a little irritable today" Kunaal replied. Sunny scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I was just trying to take Tejasswi to her room and Karan got angry" He said.

"Karan" Paras sighed "Just let him take her so we don't have to get someone to sedate you" He said.

"Fine. But I am coming" Sunny said immediately. Paras look to Kunaal then Sunny and then me as if he had hint that something more was going on.

"It's okay" Kunaal assured. "I can take them both back" He said and Paras nodded. My heart sank into my stomach. Our earlier happy moments just evaporated into the air.