Part 13

There at the corner were two gruesome dead bodies. Almost unidentifiable. It seems to be animals with not a patch of skin. They look like all meat and flesh. I felt sick at my stomach and I wanted to throw up.

I quickly closed the door and started to walk but I caught something from the corner of my eyes. I felt someone sitting on the cupboard. I didn't dare to look back instead I started to walk as quickly as possible. But I heard noise coming right behind me as if someone is following me. I stopped and slowly turned around. There, 10 steps away a girl standing looking right at me. I noticed her face was bloody. Her eyes were sparkling like a cat and most importantly her feet were flipped back. HOLY SHIT. She was a real ghost. I started to run without thinking anything. My heart was pounding so hard that I feel it will break my ribcage. The girl started to walk behind me and she practically jumped on me when I just turned to look back she grabbed a hold on one of my ankles and I fell down. I dragged my body up forcefully as I kicked her hand but she didn't let go my ankle. I search something to hit her and luckily my shaking hand found something like rod. It was IV stand. With the help of that stand I tried to jerk her hand from my ankle but no use. That girl hold my ankle more tightly. She spoon her head back and talking with someone but when I saw with whom, there was no one. She was talking to a wall or maybe someone invisible. Shit another ghost?

I was sweating and unable to breath. I was hell scared. But I have to get out of here. The only thought roaming in my head is Tejasswi. I don't know why but thinking about her gave me some courage. With her thoughts and beautiful smile in my mind, I throw that rod with all my might at her turned head.

TEJASSWI POV
I walked along the corridors of the institution to get Mrs. D'Souza. She must be in her office. My steps were too loud in the silent hall which anyone could hear from the long distance. I saw someone running by. I jolted at the sight of them. My first instinct to grab them and lock them up. But they were too quick. I signed and quickened my steps and I reached main office within a minute. But there was nobody in the office. I didn't end there but started walking back side of the building. She might be there. I finally reached to the hallway of supplies and storage still no sign of Mrs. D'Souza.

All of the patients were out and running madly. Panic started to creep over me. My breath becomes uneven. I hadn't seen any guards around. Where the hell are they? Before I think any possible danger. I saw a man in front of me. A large middle age bald man. He was a patient I could tell by his uniform. His name was Vishal I think. I tried my hardest to remain calm. He was walking towards me and my heart was racing faster and faster. Adrenaline rushes through my veins. CALM DOWN TEJA. I talked to myself and then Vishal directly stopped in front of me.

"Hey ladaki" He smiled.

I noticed he had half his teeth missing. "Vishal chalo apane room mai chalo" I said confidently trying to walk back towards the main Hall.

"Itane jaldi nahi" He said in an oddly strained voice.

I had no power as he roughly pushed me against the wall. I tried to struggle but I was too weak. I was so scared and tears sprung up in my eyes.

"Vishal Stop" I yelled and try to push him.

" Na na" he said and suddenly his hand shoved up under my uniform.

I yelped out in discomfort as his filthy hand touched my body. He released a shaky moan.

"Mujhe yahi karana tha jabase maine tumhe pehali bar dekha tha" he told me. His words dark and menacing.

" Please" I begged already chocking on my sob.

"STOP IT"

His expressions became angry and he put his hand on my mouth. I shouted out in pain but my voice muffled by his hand.

"Awaj niche" he yelled. He shoved his hand further up my body. His lips turned into in horrific smile. I squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to see his face.

He was holding my waist very tightly with one hand and another was at my mouth to stop me from screaming. he started coming closer. I can feel his breath was falling on my neck. I was scared to death.

___________________________________________

Karan-Ghost Encounter 😱

Will Karan come out safe? 🤧

What will happen with Tejasswi now🙃

Hope you like this chapter✨ please show some love⭐

Spread love<3