Part 14

Karan POV
I threw the rod with all my might at her turned head. But it did not hurt her. She turned her head towards me. Anger was visible on her face. she came to me with the speed of light, grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall. Now, my back was touching the wall, legs were hanging in air and she was holding my neck very tightly. I could not breathe. She was laughing evilly.

I felt suffocated. everything blurred before my eyes. My eyes were slowly closing. Suddenly she left me. I fell down on that hard ground. She came and sat beside me. She patted my head and started laughing but suddenly I heard someone sob. I tried to open my eyes. When I slowly open them, I saw that she was crying. I closed my eyes again in fear.

She came near my face and again laughed loudly. I was scared but decided not to show, so acted like I was dead. She muttered something and left.

Although I was very scared of what had happened a few minutes ago but gathered some courage and stood up. I took a few deep breaths and ran for my life.

"Thank God, I escaped from that hunted place. It was really a horrifying experience. But I could not understand one thing. That ghost was really mad. She laughed at me, then cried thinking I was dead. Then laughed again. but why? PMS maybe. These girls na koi nahi samj sakta inko"

      *********************************

Tejasswi POV

Vishal was coming closer to me but suddenly there was shift in atmosphere as Vishal pulled his hand away from my mouth and stopping his other hand from grabbing my body. I opened my eyes just in time to see Vishal's head slammed against the wall with great force. My eyes snapped up to find Karan. I almost jumped on him with a huge hug. But he wasn't finished as his hands latched on to Vishal's head once again. He looked drop dead angry. He look dangerously sexy when he was angry. He slammed Vishal's head against the wall again and tossed his body on the floor. Then Karan turned to look at me. His features immediately softening.

"Tejasswi. Are you alright? Did he hurt you?"

He asked with concern in his voice and worry gleaming in his eyes. I didn't answer instead took stepped away from the wall. And at this point I don't care, Karan is mental patient and he killed 3 women. But I do care he had just saved my life. So I came forward and snaked my arms around his waist. He seemed slightly surprised at first but then he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I nuzzle my face into his chest. Body wracking with sobs of relief and he let me cry there for a moment.

"Shhh its ok. You are safe now" he whispered into my ear, rubbing his hand on my back, kissing my hair softly.

" Thank you" I mumbled into his chest. And he hugs me more tighter.

Finally I stop crying. Even though I was done neither of us break the hug. The embrace was too warm and comforting. But soon it had to come to an end when more footsteps were heard down the Hall. I remove my head from Karan's chest to see Mrs. D'Souza walking towards us. She had the worst timing.

"Well well" She sneered at Karan and me.

"What do we have here?"

***********************************

After Few Hours

"Remand? Are you kidding me?" I shouted loudly

Adda replied with a nod calmly sipping her coffee sitting in my house.

"That's not fair. How long he will be there?" I asked my voice still loud

"Not fair?" She asked with raising her one brow.

" Tejasswi Karan bashed Vishal's skull against the wall and put him into come" Adda said.

"Yeah but he saved me from getting raped or worst. Who knows what the psycho would have done" I defended.

"Ok first of all lower your voice and second why are you being so defensive? At least Karan didn't whipped or electrocuted. He will be fine. It is just for one week" She said.

I let out a huff grabbing hold of my tea.

"Well still. What Karan did was amazing no matter how psycho or killer he is" I said

"Yeah about that" Adda said "He is not as psycho as we thought"

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"Well do you know Karan went into the basement last night during power out?" She said little lower. "And you will not believe what he found there" She said.

I stared at her waiting for further information.

"He found three dead bodies" She said.

"What?" I exclaimed shouting again.

"Yeah but they weren't just dead they had been chopped and the bodies were too fresh. I think someone from outside doing this" She said leaning back in her chair.

My jaw dropped. Not believing what I just heard.

"Ok so this means what exactly?" I asked trying to make sense of it.

"It means that someone from out who have connection with hospital is still killing these women. Whoever hid these bodies in basement could be a murderer and Karan might be innocent" She explained.

"Yeah. Or someone from outside could just be following Karan's steps and he could still be guilty. We really don't know for sure" I said and Adda nodded.

"So this new information didn't really change anything. Karan was still behind the bar"

"Tejasswi you are missing something important here" she said.

"What?" I asked dreading her answer

___________________________________________

Teja ka Hero😎

3 fresh dead bodies 🤯

Why Tejasswi still not believe Karan😒

Karan is really innocent or is he😏

Hope you like this chapter✨
Show some love⭐

Spread love<3