71 : Imperfectly Perfect

—— At Sana's University ——

"Babe." Jeongyeon calls out to her girlfriend. Her eyes are squinting at something in a direction away from where they are.

"Hmm?" Nayeon casually answers. She just stepped out of the council treasurer's shotgun seat after spending a couple of minutes rummaging for something in the car's glove box.

Jeongyeon still has her eyes pinned in the same direction she has been staring at for a while now. "Is it just me or does Tzuyu look more comfortable with Sana?"

"Huh?" Nayeon follows the sight where her girlfriend is looking at. "What do you mean?"

"Physically. I mean." The council treasurer glances at the girl beside her, then back at the same spot she has been focusing her attention since earlier. "Look at them."

From afar, Sana and Tzuyu can be seen talking awfully close to each other. They are currently in front of the junior dorms, clearly visible from the parking space where the young cheer captain's Unnies are.

"Hmm..." Nayeon pauses for a second to watch the two girls. "Sorry. I think I am a bit lost with what you want to point out babe."

"Looook." Jeongyeon even points this time to the cheer captains repeatedly. "Take a good look at them, Im Nayeon."

"Hmm..." The soccer manager pauses again to try and come up with something. "I'm really not sure, babe."

"Ugh. Look. Look at how Tzu holds Sana's arm. Last time she did that, she even apologized to that hamster, thinking that it was inappropriate!"

"Huh? Tzu apologizing because she accidentally brushed the arm of the girl she loves is the thing that's weird. If she can hold Sana just fine now, may it be flirting or—"

"You know that Chou Tzuyu never flirts! That kid is too innocent for that!"

"Okay, okay." Nayeon faintly chuckles. "As I was saying, isn't it better now if Tzu can act more like a proper girlfriend than a clueless teenager in front of her crush?"

The taller girl whines. "There's something different with them! I'm sure of it! I just can't point out what it is."

"You're being overprotective again, babe. Let Tzuyu be. She's a growing kid after all."

"Did you see how Tzu kissed Sana's cheek when she ran to that cheer girl right at the moment she stepped out of the car?!"

"Ah. Really?" Nayeon looks at the council treasurer in disbelief. "My little sister did that?"

The taller girl furiously nods. "The Chou Tzuyu we know can never do that of her own whim, right?!"

"Hmm..." Nayeon pauses to rub her chin and watch the two cheer captains from afar. "Maybe Sana already robbed our baby Tzu of her innocence."

Jeongyeon blinks rapidly and turns to her girlfriend. "SHE DID WHAT?!"

"Or maybe I'm wrong. Hey—"

"I'M GOING TO TALK TO THAT HAMSTER."

"Wait—" The soccer manager pulls her girlfriend's arm with all her might. "Babe, babe, babe. WAIT!"

"What?"

"Umm..." Nayeon busies her eyes. She stopped Jeongyeon without a proper reason in her mind.

The council treasurer impatiently asks again. "What—"

"Then, how about we just make another baby?!" The soccer manager proclaimed like she just grabbed a perfectly bright idea from her mind.

"Hu— HUUUH?! What are you saying?!"