13 : More Cuddling

"Minari."

"Hmm?" Mina nonchalantly hums.

The soccer ace gulps. She didn't utter a reply. Instead, her hold on the council president slightly tightens. She fixates her eyes on Mina's bare neck and cautiously begins to move her lips closer to it.

"What is it, Chae—"

Mina wasn't able to finish whatever she was about to say because Chaeyoung started to continuously place soft kisses on her skin, immediately causing her to shut up. She then gently squeezes the smaller girl's arm in response to the touch she is now gladly receiving.

Then, Chaeyoung decided to shift her position on the bed. She moves to hover on top of Mina's body, all the while making a trail of kisses from Mina's neck up until Chaeyoung's busy lips find the council president's mouth.

After settling her body on top of the other girl, Chaeyoung immediately deepens the kiss to which Mina just lets her lead freely.

The two of them were moving in perfect sync.

Their heads. Their lips. Their arms. Their legs. Their whole body is in sync.

But they are kissing off the hook way too intensely.

With Chaeyoung's lips on Mina and with Mina's hands all over Chaeyoung, the two girls were getting absolutely lost in each other's scent and warmth way too fast than they should.

They are undoubtedly in a very precarious position. In bed. In a private room. With just the two of them inside.

Although this is surely the first time that Mina and Chaeyoung are doing this, they are moving like it is the most natural thing for the two of them to do in the whole wide world. Every single movement has a meaning and every individual touch has a certain effect on each other's feelings.

Whatever emotional state the two girls are in right now, one thing is for sure, it is obviously escalating drastically with each second passing.

Sweet enough though, despite their current situation, Chaeyoung has one of her arms supporting herself firmly to not squish Mina underneath her. She is still making sure that she is giving Mina the personal physical space that the council president might prefer. The soccer ace certainly doesn't want to make any bold move that could stir into something awfully wrong.

After a couple more minutes of Mina and Chaeyoung tasting each other's mouths, in a desperate need for air, the smaller girl moves to shift her focus from Mina's lips to back on planting soft kisses on the council president's neck.

Mina's breath hitches at the sensation. She was actually enjoying what the soccer ace was doing on her bare skin but that also made her discover something. She has now just realized that Chaeyoung's lips on her neck brings another level of danger to her current heightened emotions.

Thus, as Mina feels that Chaeyoung's kisses on her skin are being filled with want and hunger more and more, kisses after kisses, with a bit of hesitance in her voice, she breathlessly calls out to her. "Chaeng... Come— come back here."

"Hmm?" Chaeyoung sweetly hums and obediently moves back to Mina's face right after hearing the voice she loves the most.

"My lips." The council president mumbles in almost a whisper. "Just my lips."

The soccer ace faintly smiles. She also mumbles back in a low voice. "As you wish, my love."

And Chaeyoung leaned in again to claim Mina's mouth in like another wave of utter hunger. It just wasn't diminishing. The intensity of Chaeyoung's kisses is just not wavering even a little bit. Every single time her lips touch Mina's bare skin, it is like her desire for her is renewed and she just restarts that feeling of want and longing over and over again.

And Mina can definitely feel it. She perfectly knows what is happening right now and where the soccer ace would want to take this. She is well aware of these emotions of hers that Chaeyoung is making her experience as of the moment. In the attempt of ignoring the fact that her arms and hands seem to now have a mind of their own as she mindlessly nonstop ruffles and caresses the soccer ace's hair and back, Mina tries to reason out with herself before she begins losing her own sanity.

On the contrary, while the back of the council president's head is processing some important decision that may affect both of their lives, Chaeyoung just decided to shift on her gear and quicken the movement of their connected lips even more.

And as the pace of their kiss starts to get evidently aggressive, the soccer ace's hand carefully tugs the lower hem of Mina's shirt.

When Chaeyoung magically receives no sign of protest from the other girl, she then slightly leans back to gently break the kiss and stare right at Mina who already has her eyes on her.

They were simply looking deeply and right into each other's eyes like in some kind of secret conversation.

And then the soccer ace cautiously begins to creep her hand to go under Mina's shirt.

"Chaeng, I think—"

"I love you." Chaeyoung slowly lets her fingers freely wander, tracing the natural curves of Mina's bare waist, all the while not breaking eye contact with her. "Gosh. I love you so much, Myoi Mina."

"I—" Mina pursed her lips and paused her movements for a second, contemplating on her next set of words. "Chaeng..."

However, the moment she felt Chaeyoung's fingertips working wonders again under her shirt, her hands automatically responded to the touch, once again moving and caressing the soccer ace's back on their own. "I— I love you too, Chaeng."