55 : It is On

"Tzu, are you alright?" Sana immediately dashes to her girlfriend who is still sitting on the floor after receiving evidently strong hits from Dahyun.

"I'm— I'm fine." The younger girl mumbles while still holding on to her forehead. "I'm just a bit dizzy, I think."

"Here. Let me help you." The vice president carefully pulls her up and guides her to her bed. "Lie down for a while. I will get you a glass of water."

Sana then hastily walks towards their mini kitchen.

Chaeyoung sits on Mina's bed, right opposite of where Tzuyu is. "What do we do now, Tzuyu? I haven't talked to my dad in ages. Of course, he would never never mind asking me first about this public announcement before revealing this sensitive information to the whole world."

"I—" Tzuyu shakes her head a bit. "I don't know. I'm— I'm absolutely in shock right now. Both by the slap and punches I got and by how my dad also did not tell me about this. I mean— It wouldn't have hurt to tell me first, right?"

The soccer ace lets out a huge sigh. She then plops her body and stares at the ceiling. "We're screwed. Now that everyone knows about the merger. Business people will flock to our companies in the anticipation that the price of our stocks will skyrocket after the official signing of papers. There's no way this engagement can be stopped now."

Sana who is now walking back to her bed while carrying the glass of water she just fetched, gives her best friend a knowing glance after hearing Chaeyoung's statements.

The council president got whatever secret friendship signal her roommate just gave her and promptly cleared her throat. "Sorry. I have to start getting ready for my classes today."

"Minari." The soccer ace abruptly and athletically stands up from the bed. "How could you casually go to your classes?! We're in a pinch right now! It already sank to you that the engagement just got announced to the general public, right?"

"Well, what can I do?" Mina gets her bath towel hanging to the side of their cabinet and begins walking towards their comfort room. "I'm running for Latin honors. Unlike you three..." She gives the soccer a cheeky smile before turning the door's knob and stepping into it. "I have grades to maintain."

Then, Tzuyu's phone rings. Sana gets it for her on top of the bedside table since the younger girl is still finishing her glass of water.

"Here, Tzu." The vice president hands it to her girlfriend as the latter gives her in exchange the empty glass she was holding. "Oh. It's your Nayeon Unnie."

"Thanks." Tzuyu stands up from her seat. "I'm sure it's about— whatever chaos is happening right now because of the merger. She messaged me last night that dad asked to meet with her for breakfast this morning. We both knew it was about the company but we were wondering what it was about. Now we clearly know. I'm stepping out a bit to take this call."

Sana faintly smiles, reaches out for the young cheer captain's hand to give it a squeeze, then eventually nods.

After Tzuyu left the room, Chaeyoung loudly scoffed and began roughly packing her things into her bag.

"What are you doing now?" Sana raises an eyebrow to the smaller girl in amusement. "Don't tell me you're going to act like a rebellious teenager and tell Mina you're leaving the house because you want to find yourself?"

"WHAT— I'M NOT— Do you find this situation funny right now?!" The soccer ace halts her actions to glare at the cheer captain. "If Minari has the luxury to go to her classes like nothing serious is happening, then why can't I?! I'm just going back to my own dorm room and going to soccer practice like usual!"