69 : Breakthrough

—— Chaeyoung's POV ——

Isn't she adorable?

I have been staring at the love of my life for who knows how long now. We are still on the hospital's sofa bed we decided to sleep on last night. One of my arms is supporting my head as I pop my body elevated, facing Minari who is still sleeping like a beautiful princess.

Hmm... I wonder if we will talk about what happened to us in the restroom last night.

O— OH MY G—

I internally scream from the top of my lungs. I gently shift on the bed to put my back flat against the sofa as I bury my face on my palms.

Minari was so sweet and gentle. She did not explicitly say it but I'm sure her ears are focused on every sound I made.

She made sure that I wasn't hurt the best way possible. She made sure that I liked every move she made. She made sure that last night was a night I can never forget.

My cheeks are suddenly heating up just by remembering what happened with us last night.

How could she be so good with how she touched me? It didn't even take that long for me to come undone for her.

But, oh well. Why should I even bother to wonder? This is the love of my life we're talking about. My hormones are always raging for her like a super typhoon in season.

I abruptly put my hands down to my chest as I scrunch my eyebrows and slowly blink my eyes.

She only touched me with all of our clothes on. Does that— does that still count as...

Did we— Can I say that Minari and I did have se—

NO.

No, no, no, no, no.

How can that count as—

BUT SHE TOUCHED ME!

SHOULDN'T LAST NIGHT STILL COUNT AS OUR FIRST?!

I immediately cover my face again as memories begin to flood back to my mind. If someone sees me right now, they will certainly wonder if I'm in the first stage of going crazy.

UGH. This is making me confused as hell! I want clear labels and defined status for our relationship. Why is this so hard? The last thing I want to happen is for me to be a demanding girl.

I shift on the sofa bed one more time. I turn to my side to stare endlessly at this gorgeous girl sleeping beside me. I unknowingly smile at the sight of the love of my life right next to me at this time of the day.

How could she be this effortlessly gorgeous in the morning?

I subtly chuckle at myself.

Why do my thoughts change so abruptly like that? I think I really am going crazy. Tsk. Myoi Mina is making me go crazy.

Then, my smile slowly fades away as worry washes over me.

Will she get fed up with me if I ask her again? What would she say if I asked her for the nth time since last night where we are at with our relationship? UGH.

I really want to know so bad what we are right now! Also, I want to know if what we did last night can be considered as se—

Oh?

Minari pulls me close to her with her eyes still closed. She entangles my legs with hers as she mumbles incoherent words to me. I guess she is still half asleep. She has actually been treating me like her personal human pillow all night. I wonder why she is acting like this.