58 : Sana's Part

After about two minutes of walking in the large house, Sana and a house helper guiding her finally reached a fancy looking opaque glass door which should be Mr. Chou's home office.

"Here we are, ma'am." The maid politely tells Sana. "Please wait for Mr. Chou. He will let you in in a moment. I believe he is still talking to someone else inside."

"Tha— Thanks." The cheer captain bows and smiles at the maid who simply smiles back and shortly leaves right after.

"Okay!" Sana heaves in a deep breath and slaps both her cheeks as she talks to herself. "This is it, Minatozaki Sana. Just remember everything that Mina told and instructed you to do. Never let Tzuyu and Chaeyoung know. Especially Tzuyu. Never let Tzuyu know that I'm here to—"

Then, the door to the study slowly opens. The cheer captain immediately tries to compose herself, thinking that it was Mr. Chou who was pushing it and was about to welcome her to come inside.

But it wasn't Mr. Chou.

Sana was immediately put in utmost shock after seeing the most familiar figure she always wishes to see every single waking moment.

But just not this specific time.

"Sana?"

"Tzu— TZUYU?!"

The younger girl scrunches her eyes. "What— what... are you... doing here?"

"What are you doing here?!"

Tzuyu looks at her girlfriend absolutely confused at the same exact question thrown right back at her. "Huh? I just asked you that."

"UGH." Sana then slumps her shoulders and massages her temples. "I am so dead to Mina!"

"Baby?" The younger girl calls out to her girlfriend who seems to be caught up in mumbling things to herself.

"There's no doubt now. My best friend is going to kill me. She surely will. Yeah. She will. She is certainly capable of doing that. Myoi Mina is scary after all."

"Sana—"

Sana finally turns to the other cheer captain. "How could you be here right at this moment?! You made me fail from the get go!"

"Umm..." Tzuyu is absolutely lost at what the older girl is trying to tell her. "Should— should I say sorry?"

"I made sure with that handsome attorney that no one is scheduled to meet with Mr. Chou at this time of the day! I was the only one on his schedule this morning!"

"Ahh. So you were that girl that Unnie was talking about on the phone yesterday— Wait." The young cheer captain scrunches her eyebrows. "Did you just say handsome? Who—"

"You know what?!" Sana shrugs off and straightens her body in what might be some wave of reckless confidence. "Screw the secrecy! I'm proceeding with this! I just have to make sure that I do the rest well."

"Sana— Wait." Tzuyu speaks while her girlfriend is grabbing her wrist and is walking straight to her father who is sitting on the couch and drinking his morning tea. "What are you—"

"So you really came here, Ms. Minatozaki."

"I don't want to waste Mr. Joong Ki's efforts of going through the trouble of securing a spot in your busy schedule." Sana finally lets go of the younger girl who she dragged with her back further inside. She widely smiles and confidently offers a handshake to the man of the house. "Hello, Mr. Chou. Nice to meet you again after a very long time."

Tzuyu's father just blankly glances at the cheer captain's hand that is raised in front of him. Then, he looks at his daughter who is gently trying to pull Sana back towards the door.