29 : Three Day Roommates

"Yay!" Chaeyoung yells as she lets her body freely fall on the bed assigned to Mina.

"No." Mina quickly pulls the smaller girl's arm along with her body upwards like she is picking up a kid. "Chaeng, this is my bed."

"And that's exactly why I want heeerree." Chaeyoung springs right back onto the same bed she was just told not to lie on. She even rolls over and hugs a pillow. "This is where I'd be sleeping for the upcoming two best nights of my life."

In the retreat place where the students will be staying throughout the leadership camp, there are multiple villas around the pool and garden area. The available accommodation is indeed huge and spacious that in total, all of the available villas could make room for up to a maximum of fifty people.

While the five instructors are all staying in one villa, all the other twenty students participating in the event have been given a system to divide and somehow assign themselves the rooms they will be staying in as well as their designated roommates.

It was truly the camp's first task for the student leaders: organize which individual will go to a specific group of roommates and which of those formed groups will go into a specific villa as well as which specific room they would be put in the building.

"Ugh." The council president rolls her eyes and glares at the girl who is happily barging on her bed. She is currently standing to the side with one of her hands raised to her waist. "That is my bed, Chaeng. We agreed that yours is the one above mine."

Earlier, after they finished the groupings for the rooms, they were given the fresh bed sheets and pillow cases. Since this is a leadership camp and not some kind of vacation, the coordinators requested the staff of the retreat place to not have the necessities provided to the students in luxury.

Sana audibly chuckles at the two girls who are her assigned roommates. She is currently patting the sheets of her bed all over to properly lay the fresh fabric. "Let her be for now, Mina. Later at night, I'll just help you hold onto her legs and arms so that we throw her on the couch on the first floor. Let's lock that kid out so that she'll learn her lesson."

Chaeyoung sticks her tongue out to the cheer captain, proving more of her childish behavior in the moment. "You're just envious because your girlfriend is assigned to another—"

And Sana's pillow flew flat right into the soccer ace's face.

The coordinators gave two general rules for the participants to follow in dividing the population and deciding the roommates. First, forget about having boys and girls as roommates, no same gender should even be assigned to the same villa. And second, no matter how many spare rooms there are, no one should take a room to him or herself, meaning everyone should at least have one roommate.

Some of the available rooms can accommodate up to six people while others only have a capacity of three. There are villas with just one floor while the larger ones are up and down.

While figuring things out, one of the participants suggested prioritizing grouping the schoolmates together. Everyone agreed with it, that is why Mina, Chaeyoung, and Sana ended up assigned to one room in no time.

"Hey, Mina." Sana calls out to her best friend.

"Hmm?"

The cheer captain faintly chuckles. "Don't you think it's funny that we're roommates in school and we're still roommates here?"

"Umm... not that I'm complaining." The council president nonchalantly shrugs. "At least I don't have to adjust my behavior to be more demure or organized or something with someone—"

Chaeyoung suddenly yells to butt in. "I AM COMPLAINING!"

Sana is the one who sticks her tongue out to the soccer ace this time. "No one's asking you, tiger cub."