40 : I Love You Too

It's almost time for Lights Off in the retreat place where the annual leadership camp is happening. The participants, being their usual obedient selves, are either asleep already or settling down in their assigned rooms to eventually get some night's rest.

—— Room of RM's group ——

"Oh." One of the council boys got a sneak peek of Bambam's screen.

"WHAT THE—" The theater director quickly turns his mobile phone upside down. He is sitting on the floor with his back leaning on his bed frame.

"Isn't that Myoi Mina's social media account?" The council guy plops himself down on Bambam's bed. He just came out of the shower seconds ago in his jogging pants while towel drying his visibly soaked hair.

Bambam looks at him with a hint of annoyance. "Not good, man. You shouldn't be spying on other people like that. Why did you do that?"

"Why are you scanning her profile?" The council guy wiggles his eyebrows. "Do you have a crush on her?"

"What—" The theater director scoffs. "And what if I do?"

"Chill, man." The council boy chuckles. "Why do you look so serious? A lot of us have a crush on her. It's not just you. Plus, it's just a crush. No big deal."

"Sorry, what—" Bambam gets up from the floor and moves to sit on the opposite bed where the council guy is currently sitting. "I know this might sound offensive but... what's your name again? "

"Ouch." The council guy holds his chest and feigns a hurt expression. "We're even grouped together for work hours, you know."

"I know! It's just—" The theater director wears a sincere apologetic look. "I'm really not that good with names. Believe it or not, I'm a shy guy especially with large crowds which is why I have limited friends back in our university."

"Kang Min Hyuk." The council boy widely grins. "Remember that from now on. Or else, I will not settle with only giving Mina a band aid and go away to let you have her to yourself in the kitchen."

"WOAH. WOAH. WOAH." RM almost yells as he suddenly pops his head to hang upside down from the upper bed in the bunk which made his two other roommates be silenced and simply stare at him, weirded out. "Okay. That's it, you two."

RM then skillfully moves his body as he takes one step in the bed's mini ladder and jumps out halfway, straight to the floor. He consecutively gives the two other guys who were watching him like a focused audience an unamused look. "Explain yourselves, young people! Why in the world have I been hearing my best friend's sweetheart name for a while now?"

"R— RM." Min Hyuk awkwardly chuckles. "We thought you're already asleep. It was about an hour ago when you said you're going to sleep."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." The soccer guy squints at his two roommates. "Don't you two dare cause my best friend any stress because of your feelings, okay?"

"But... RM." Bambam calmly states. "Mina and Chaeyoung are still not official, right?"

"HEY—" RM lightly pokes the theater director's shoulder. "What in the world are you trying to say, huh?"

"It's not—"

"That's you still have a chance? Because the two of them are still not labeled as girlfriends?" RM then slowly points his finger around while confidently stating, "Son Chaeyoung and Myoi Mina are a match made in heaven!"

"You're so corny, man!" Min Hyuk chuckles to butt in. "What are you? The president of their couple fan club or something?"

"Why?" RM stifles his own laughter, realizing that he indeed sounded a little corny. "Do you have a problem with that?"