33 : Mark

—— Mina's POV——

We just finished dinner and are about to go back to our assigned room. We left Tzuyu in the common villa together with her work hour team to wash the dishes while Sana and Jihyo are both in front of us.

And Chaeng just suddenly started dragging me somewhere.

I didn't get why she was like that at the dining table all throughout supper and I surely have no idea where she is going to take me right now.

I'm scared. Her odd behavior is scaring me.

We are the last in the line of the participants that are making their way towards the designated villas so everyone else surely didn't notice that we abruptly took a sharp turn at one side of the connecting path from the dining place to our assigned rooms.

We took one last sharp turn before we stopped at a small cabin at the end of the plant boxes at the side of the villa where our assigned room is. She quickly reached for the door knob and swiftly opened it, pulling me inside with her.

Am I about to get yelled at and beaten up by this baby cub?

She drags me further to the side as she consecutively locks the door where we just entered. "Minari—"

"How did you know about this place?"

"I— I noticed it earlier when we were going through the yard and cleaning up."

I just nodded, acknowledging her response. "Sorry. What were you about to say?"

She heaves in a deep breath. "Give me your hand."

"Huh—"

"The one you burnt earlier." She looks at me unamused while placing her hand in front of me. "Give me that hand. Now."

I knew it. She's hung up with that little bout with Bambam in the kitchen.

"O—" I slowly raised my hand to her. "Okay."

What is she going to do?

"Minari."

"Ye— yes, Chaeng?"

She slowly peels off the band aid that was given to me by one of my teammates earlier. She was also the one who wrapped it earlier around my burnt finger first thing when we stepped out of the kitchen.

I saw her slowly lick her bottom lip as she looked at me with an expression that I'm not sure what meant. She just gazes right onto my eyes and I'm not sure why I feel like my body is temporarily paralyzed in front of her.

Those eyes... I know that I've seen her wearing those before. I just can't pinpoint when and where.

"The— There is something that I want to do with you. Please— please push me away if you feel uncomfortable, okay?"

Wait. What?

"Chaeng, what are you—"

"I want to hear it from you, Myoi Mina." She immediately asks me again after not getting a clear confirmation from me. I'm not getting what she is trying to say but her face is all serious and the firmness in her voice definitely means business. "Say that you'll push me away if you feel uncomfortable."

"O— okay. I will—" Sensing her impatience, I respond to her even though I don't have any idea what is currently running on her mind. "I'll push you away if I feel uncomfortable. I— I promise."

And then, Chaeyoung slowly pulls my burnt finger closer to her lips.

And kisses it.

A chaste kiss.