62 : Calm

—— Tuesday Afternoon. At the Chou Mansion. Sana's POV ——

"Okay." I close the lid of the automatic washing machine that Tzuyu and I borrowed to use from their maids. I hold the connected hands of the arms that are circled around my waist as I stare at the dials of the machine. "I'll just set the timer to this... and this and..." I smile as I feel the body behind me press more to my back. "That's it! We're good to go."

"You didn't have to do this, Sana." My girlfriend mumbles while her head is placed on my shoulder. "Why did you have to go and insist on washing my sheets?"

"Because..." I slowly turn around to meet the love of my life face to face. "I'm the one who caused that blood. Therefore, I should be the one responsible for it."

"But—" Tzuyu shyly looks down. "But, still."

"What?" I slightly giggle and move my hand to lift my girlfriend's face. "We're already here. It's not like I'm hand washing it. It's not that hard. We have your fancy electric machines here. This is no biggie."

"Okay." She pouts and leans forward to hug me again. "If you say so."

Tzuyu has been like this since when we woke up from our nap earlier on her bed. She is awfully clingy and is acting like a real baby. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. She is absolutely adorable. It's just that...

I know her. I know that there is something going on in her smart, overthinking head.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes until the timer of the washing machine beeps.

"Wait a sec, baby." I gently tap Tzuyu's shoulder twice. "I have to tend to the sheets. I will just drain the soap water and replace it with—"

I felt her arms tighten around me. She is not letting go of me at all.

I knew it. Something is really going on.

"Tzu. Baby? Is there something wrong?" I went ahead and directly asked her. However, she didn't answer. She just buries her head more onto the crook of my neck. "Baby—"

"Just a little more." She finally replies softly. "I just want you near me like this a little more."

Okay... What in the world is going on?

"Tzu—"

"Just a little more."

Ugh.

Chou Tzuyu.

Why?

We stayed attached to each other like that for about two minutes when my baby made a peep. "Sana."

"Hmm?"

"You—" I can feel her embrace tightening again. "You will not— You won't— You won't leave me, right?"

Huh?

I promptly scrunch my eyebrows at this sudden magic question. I try my best to answer calmly though. "Baby. What are you talking about? Why would I leave you? I would never do that."

"You— you already saw my body. You already know what I have to offer. You— you weren't disappointed at it, right? I mean— you— you're experienced enough to know what I'm talking about."

Huh?

My eyes slowly widen in a huge realization.

HUUUUHHHH?

I'm such an idiot! It was Tzuyu's first! Of course, she will be extra needy after we did it for the first time! I internally slap my cheeks to slightly punish my slow brain.