60 : Choices

"What—" Sana was leisurely walking with her girlfriend in the hallways of the second floor of the Chou mansion when she was suddenly pulled sideways. "Wait— Tzu—"

The next thing the vice president knew, she was leaning against the door of a new room she was now inside, engulfed in the arms of a taller girl. "Baby?"

"I love you, Sana." Tzuyu mumbles near the other cheer captain's ear. "I love you so much."

Sana softly smiles and reciprocates the hug she is receiving. "Why is my baby acting all cute and mushy all of a sudden, huh? Anyway, I love you too, Tzu. So much." She gently breaks the embrace and looks directly into her girlfriend's eyes. "And I meant every word I said earlier in front of your father."

The younger girl simply nods and smiles while her cheeks are turning pinkish.

"That is how much I care for you, Tzu. My life..." Sana raises her hands to cup Tzuyu's right cheek. "All of my life. I already imagined all of my life with you. Just give me time, okay? I will prove to you that I am worthy of your hand."

"The—" Tzuyu immediately replies. "There's no way I want to rush you into anything! Trust me, Sana. I— I will heed to whatever you want to ask. I will try and give you whatever you want. I— I will— That— that is also how much I can—"

The older girl cuts her girlfriend's impending declarations with a swift kiss on the lips. She consecutively puts her forehead right on Tzuyu's as she tiptoes a little and smiles widely. "I know, baby. I know that you're willing to do everything for me that is why I'm guaranteeing you that I will never take you for granted. I promise that I will do my best so that you can always lean on me as much as I am so needy of you."

"Sana..." Tzuyu closes her eyes and grins like a satisfied kid. "Gosh. I love you so much."

Sana giggles and moves to place her head on the taller girl's shoulder and hugs her again.

The young cheer captain automatically embraces her back.

The room was quiet for a minute until Tzuyu decided to speak again. "So, why are you here again?"

"Ah— Ahh." Sana awkwardly laughs and slowly breaks the hug. "Ab— About that... Umm... The— the thing is..."

The younger girl raises an eyebrow. "SANA."

"I— I can't tell you."

"Huh?" Tzuyu's voice is now filled with wonder. "And why is that? I already heard everything you said so I already have a clear idea of the purpose why you came here. I just want to hear it from you."

"Min— My— My best friend would kill me for telling anything further to you." Sana looks down to the floor and speaks in almost whispers. "Believe me, the second that you knew I'm here, my head was already put in the guillotine for execution."

Tzuyu is just staying silent while staring at her.

The vice president then continues to persuade her. "Council presidents are scary! That is why I can't tell you. Plus—" She began fiddling with her fingers. "I made a promise with her that whatever plan we thought of, it will just be between me and her."

"MINATOZAKI SANA."

The older girl flinches at the sudden raise of voice by her girlfriend. "Ye— Yes?"

"Your best friend or your girlfriend. Choose who's going to kill you."

"Huh? Tzuuuu." Sana began whining. "Please don't make it too hard for me right now."

"CHOOSE, SANA."

"BUT— but— but— but— Tzuuuu. I can't—"

Tzuyu smirks and steps back to make a distance between her and the older girl. "No kisses. No hugs. Not anything from me. If you stick with Mina, then that is how we're going to be until you're done executing whatever plan you're trying to accomplish. So, are you still not going to talk?"