15 : Honeymoon Phase

It is almost the evening of Sunday. Tzuyu and Sana are laying on the couch of the two bedroom unit, killing some free time on their day off from school.

The younger girl is currently watching a cooking show on the smart TV while Sana is cuddling close to her, breathing directly onto Tzuyu's neck and not letting the young cheer captain focus freely on the screen.

"Sana..." Tzuyu has been exchanging glances in between the girl in front of her and the show. "You're distracting me. Let me watch the show in peace."

The vice president just giggles and instead steals a quick peck from the younger girl's lips. She has been playfully kissing Tzuyu all over the neck and shoulders for the past fifteen minutes.

The young cheer captain just stifles a smile and lets out a faint sigh. She fully knows that she can't suppress her girlfriend when it comes to these affectionate acts.

However, after about another ten minutes, Tzuyu felt even breathing from the body close to her. When she glanced to check on Sana, the older girl seemed to have fallen asleep.

Tzuyu carefully picks up the remote placed on the table beside the couch, located on top of her head. She promptly lowers the volume of the television. After putting back the remote from where she earlier reached it out from, she softly smiles as she wraps her arm around the girl comfortably sleeping with her and silently continues to watch the show.

After about thirty minutes, Sana shifts on her position and flutters her eyes. "Tzuuu..."

The younger girl smiles at her. "Yes, sleepy baby?"

"I love you."

And Tzuyu's cheeks just blushed right at that. Having Sana clinging onto her and telling her I love you the first second her girlfriend opens her eyes from sleep was indeed a huge hit to her happiness.

"Aww. That's cute." Tzuyu gently tucks in some strands of hair onto Sana's ear and gazes at her. "I love you too."

The vice president then flashes a really wide accomplished smile. She slowly blinks her eyes to adjust in the daylight. "Tzu."

"Hmm?"

"What time are you driving me home? Jihyo's going to kill me if she finds out that I'm still here later tonight."

"Umm..." Tzuyu looks at the room's wall clock. "It is now a little past five. Do you want to go out at six?"

"Okay. Then..." Sana puts her head on the crook of her girlfriend's neck. "Let me cuddle with you until five thirty."

The younger girl just faintly chuckles at her in response.

—— After one hour ——

Tzuyu immediately asks her girlfriend who just walked to the dorm's living room from her own bedroom. "You're ready to go?"

"Yep." Sana treads to the younger girl who was just slouching on the couch while waiting for her. "We have to go now because I'm sure that Jihyo's going to kill me if she still sees me here any later minute from now."

Tzuyu promptly chuckles. "That is one thing I surely don't doubt Park Jihyo is capable of."

The vice president grabs her girlfriend's hand and gently pulls her from the couch. They then consecutively walk toward the room's door. They made a beeline from the hallways to the building's elevator.

As soon as they stepped on the first floor, Tzuyu called out while still holding her girlfriend's hand. "Sana."

"Hmm?" Sana innocently responds as they breezily continue to walk towards the lobby's exit.

"Just so you know..." The young cheer captain quickly scans the area. "I don't recognize that group of students who called out to me that night in the hallways when I kissed you. I'm pretty sure that they are from a different department."

"So...?"

"So..." Tzuyu awkwardly smiles. "I won't be surprised if this coming week, everyone at my school would talk about Chou Tzuyu who is boldly kissing her childhood friend in the hallways."

"Ahh." Sana faintly giggles. She halts her legs which also make her girlfriend stop on her tracks. Then, she faces her and gives her a playful look. "But, uh uh. Correction, baby."

"Hmm?"

The vice president leans to the younger girl's ear and whispers in a low voice. "Not childhood friend. Girlfriend."

"Yeah." Tzuyu shyly smiles and glances at the ground. "I swear I will never make that mistake again when I introduce you to other people."

Sana playfully hits her girlfriend's arm and points to her. "You better should, Chou Tzuyu!"

The young cheer captain just chuckles at her. "Yes, ma'am!"

—— After thirty minutes ——

"And here we are." Tzuyu announces as she stops the car in the parking lot in front of the junior dormitories of Sana's school.

"Ugh. This sucks!" The vice president immediately pouts like a child. "I wanted to stay with you longer."

Tzuyu removes her seatbelt and moves her arm to ruffle the other girl's hair. "You already stayed long enough to get the both of us scolded by a council president. We don't want your best friend, another council president, to give us another earful if you don't return today, right?"

"I know thaaaaaat. Council presidents are scary! But— but" Sana looks at her girlfriend with puppy eyes. "But still!"

"I'll just see you at the leadership camp, okay?" The younger girl faintly chuckles. She then shifts into something serious seconds after as she sincerely smiles and reaches to hold the older girl's hand. "Thank you for this day, Sana. I still can't believe that we're officially together now. You don't know how happy I have been from the moment I met you again up to this very second that I could finally call you mine. Thank you for everything, Sana."

Sana then leans to give her girlfriend a hug. She mumbles with pure affection. "Those should be my words, Tzu. I never knew I could feel this until you came and made me fall in love with you all over again."

Tzuyu smiles widely. She breaks the hug and gives the vice president a knowing look. "Do you want me to walk you back? So that I can be with you up to your own doorstep."

"Hmm..." The older girl replies in a smirk. "And if Mina's no there... you can still stay with me, right?"

"But, even if Mina's there..." The young cheer captain grins. "We can always take a detour to spend some more time together somewhere, can't we?"

The two of them just giggles at each other while nodding furiously in agreement.