Chapter Two

Hi Readers:
What did you guys think of the first chapter of this new story that I'm starting for you guys? I hope you like it, and I hope that you guys can let me know what you guys think of the story. Now, let's get to chapter two.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Home, Chicago – October 6, 2018
It was their last time waking up together in the bed of their Chicago home for months, the bed where they made love to each other both the night before; and where they are currently in the midst of making love to each other shortly after waking up in each other's arms. I mean, they were already naked; so, they might as well just take things nice and slow with each other before they leave. And while, at first, Gabby was a bit apprehensive to the idea of them making love to each other before they left to go on their trip; Matt was able to convince her to do it. And let's just say that she's glad that she agreed to take it nice and slow with Matt before they left, as she's very pleased that this is what the couple are in the midst of doing right now. Matt is just the best in bed, and the way he's touching her is incredible...it's exactly what she needs before they leave, and Matt is well aware that's the case. God, he just loves this woman so damn much; and she knows it.

She knows how much her husband truly loves her, and how much he wants to be with her for the rest of his life; him taking time away from the job that he loves (almost) as much as he loves as her just proves that to her. But, at the end of the day, this trip isn't just a sightseeing trip. Rather, it's also a trip where they are going to take time away from their friends (and family) so that they can concentrating on fixing their marriage; so that they can make sure that they talk and just work things out so that they do, in fact, have a long, happy marriage (which is unlike what their siblings had). Both Gabby's brother, and Matt's sister both got divorced; their marriages failed, and they don't want their marriage to go down that route. Rather, they want to be the couple who make it; as they believe in each other too much for their marriage not to go the distance. And that's the entire reason why they're going on this trip together. To save their marriage.

To do whatever they can to fix it, before they're nothing to fix anymore; and it's going to be so nice. Just time alone with the man of her dreams, the man who pleased her a lot last night. Stroking Matt's cheek as she took things nice and slow with him, Gabby smirked as she leaned in and kissed him once again; which made Matt smile in return and continue to kiss her (just like she wanted him to do). However, they both knew that they couldn't just do this the entire time. Rather, they did need to get up so that they could get going. That's on the agenda for today, them leaving to go on their trip; which was something quite exciting for the both of them, as they need this time away. And they also need a honeymoon. And that's something else that they were treating this road trip, as their honeymoon; the honeymoon that they've yet to take when they've (already) almost been married for 2 years. In fact, it'll be 2 years of marriage in exactly 2 months (December 6th).

Speaking of which, Matt already promised her that they're going to (try) and be somewhere warm when they celebrate their anniversary together; especially when they aren't in a rush to come home. Herrmann is going to make sure to give them their Molly's cheques on time, so they aren't in any hurry to rush home. Heck, Matt isn't really even in a hurry to get out of bed due to the fact that he's very turned on by his naked wife right now. He doesn't want to get up, and Gabby already knows that; but she does want to get up, because she wants to get out of here. She wants to go explore the country  and have fun with her loving husband, the husband whom she had a lot of fun with last night. Leaning in, she kissed him one last time before smirking; wanting to get his attention. "Baby, I love you; and I want to keep doing this but..." Matt laughed a bit when he heard Gabby say that, having already expected that this would be coming at some point soon.

"Let me guess, you're ready to get out of here?" Gabby took a breath as she put her hand on Matt's chest and just stroked it with her thumb, looking down in the process as she felt bad that she wanted to leave so soon; especially when they're having so much fun with each other at the moment. "Hey, why are you looking down baby?" Gabby took a breath. "I can tell you're having fun doing this." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, rubbing her hip as he kept his hand on it. "Hey, of course I'm having a bunch of fun doing this baby. But that doesn't mean that I'm  not ready to get on the road with you, I want to go explore the country; and I want to have fun with my beautiful wife. I mean that baby. I'm just as ready as you are to get out of here. We can go explore to USA in the RV that we rented." Gabby laughed, smiling as she heard Matt say that. "Don't worry, I promise that we're going to have a bunch of intimate time in the RV." Matt smirked, agreeing with her.