Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Six

What did you think about the chapter where they made the cribs? Hope you guys enjoyed it. Sorry for the delay in this chapter, I got distracted with something else again. But now, how about we continue with our chapters. Here's Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Six. Thanks again for reading, and I hope you enjoy it, and definitely give me some nice feedback.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The just finished with making the second crib this morning, shocked that they were actually able to get it done within an hour. Yes, he as that fast. But it's not that surprising, as he's put a crib or two together before. (He helped his sister put together Violet's crib, as Jim was hopeless with construction). So, he definitely does have some experience when it comes to putting cribs together for others. But that doesn't mean that he had experience putting together cribs for his own children; however, that was no longer the case. Rather, he now has experience putting two cribs together for his twin boys. And that was definitely something that Matt was happy about, especially since it meant that she could get back in bed with the woman he loves. Getting up after packing his tools, Matt turned around to face the woman he loves; before noticing that she was actually in bed, fast asleep under the covers. Just shaking his head, Matt smiled at his beautiful wife.

He then went ahead and proceeded to (quietly) put the tools away, deciding to just leave them up here; as he's sure that they're going to have to put something else together. Whether that be a rocking chair, or something else; he doesn't know yet, but that doesn't matter. If there's something that he needs to put together, then he's going to do it. Well, later. But right now, that's not what he's going to do. Rather, he's going to make his way over to bed so that he can join the woman he loves in before she wakes up. He truly loves holding her and the boys when she sleeps, as it's just the most adorable sight in the entire world. She is so damn beautiful, and Matt is so happy over the fact that they are currently expecting twin boys; boys that he can't wait to meet. God, he can't wait to be a dad; and he knows that Gabby feels the same way about being a mom. Just making his way over to Gabby's side of the bed, he decided to shut off her side table lamp.

Yes, she had her lamp on even though it's the middle of the day; as it made it easier to read the manual, and that was fine. But now that she was asleep, he didn't want it to be in her eyes. Rather, he wanted to make sure that she gets the sleep that she needs right now. Just going to turn off the lamp, Matt smiled as he then went to grab the instruction manual so that he could put it away. However, he didn't do it quietly enough; as he ended up waking Gabby up, which he didn't want. Turning her head to look around, Gabby was confused. "What?" Taking a breath, Matt put his hand on Gabby's stomach and then smiled at her. "Hey, it's okay. It's just me. I was just going to grab the book from you." Gabby then realized what he was doing, and just agreed. "Right, of course." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling at the woman he loves more than anything. He then went ahead and proceeded to put his hand on her neck this morning.

Smiling at Matt as he did that, Gabby stared into his eyes and gave him the hint that she always gives him when she wants a kiss; a hint that he recognizes better than any hint in the entire world. So, Matt leaned in and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world softly; which was exactly what his girl wanted right now, and will always want whenever she has a chance to share a kiss with the woman she loves. "Thank you." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby thank him for giving her a sweet kiss. "Baby, I will always give you a kiss if you want one." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, just smiling as she was so happy that was the case. "Thanks." Matt nodded as he smirked, leaving a soft kiss on her forehead as they held each other close. "So, do you need anything right now? Food? I know it's getting close but..." Gabby shook her head. "I'm fine baby, I promise." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife when she said that, smiling.