Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Three

Hi Readers: Did you guys enjoy Valentine's Day 2019? Well, I hope you did. But now, we're done with Valentine's Day and starting with the next day. Now, if you have any ideas for me; then I am more than open to entertain the ideas that you have for me. Please, just send them to me. But right now, we're going to concentrate on the story. Here's February 15th.

By the way, sorry for the delay in the chapters. I might not get out as many was I would hope, but we'll see.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

February 15, 2019 – Office of the Chairman and CEO
He decided that he wanted to work in his new office, the office that was already all set up for him today. The reason? He wanted to take advantage of the fact that he has this office now, that he has a quiet place to work where nobody could find him. Plus, he had to set it up. He had to put his pictures up, including his newest picture from his vow renewal that they made sure to take yesterday at the reception. And boy was it beautiful. Well, she was. That was definitely the sight that he enjoys looking at the most. His beautiful wife who was wearing a beautiful wedding dress, which he got to take off the night before. That was definitely something that he enjoyed doing, and it's what he's always going to enjoy doing. However, that was not what he needed to concentrate on right now; rather, he needed to concentrate on what he's writing.

Writing on the laptop that he had in front of him. And just what might that be? An e-mail that will definitely anger a bunch of his friends, which is something that he's ready for. After all, that's his job. He needs to make sure that they know that when they are at work; he's their boss. And that was why he was sending them this e-mail from here, in his office. But what e-mail is he talking about? The e-mail with the new dress code that he's going to establish for the office. And that was why he was worried, worried that his friends would be mad at him; as he's asking a lot of them. But he's still going to have to put his foot down, and make sure that they follow his rules when it comes to the dress code that he's establishing in the office; a dress code that he's going to make sure that he follows as well, as he wants to lead by example from the top down.

Taking a breath, Matt went ahead and made sure to put all of his current employees in the e-mail so that he could send it. God, he really needs to just make a quick mailing list that he can use. You know what, let's do that first so that he can make his job easier. Sure, he already has all of the e-mails in his contact book; but he can definitely just make it faster for him, especially when he's working on just his laptop without his second screen. Yes, Matt has a second screen here in his office; and it's definitely a tool that he has been using when he works here and will continue to use whenever he works here. Just taking a breath, Matt proceeded to start writing the e-mail that he needs to write. Now, he would try and do it much more professionally if he was used to do it; but he will just be doing it in the way that he talks to his friends normally, for now.

That way, he thinks that they may respond to the e-mail better. But still, that doesn't mean that he doesn't plan on getting angry responses. Still, here we go with the e-mail that he's going to send all of his friends. Here it is.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

From: Casey, Matthew
To: Board of Directors
Subject: Re: Future Operations of the Business, Attire

Hello Executives:
I am writing you today from the office, with the goal of giving you some information that you all need to know about the future. Before we begin, let me just thank you all for having attended our vow renewal as a way to open the building. I do not believe that there was a better way for us to open the office, and it really meant a lot to me and Gabby for you to have attended. But now, I need to get to the purpose of this message (which you might have guessed based on the subject line).