Chapter Thirty-Three

Well, that was a horrible surprise for the couple. I mean, Gabby's brother walking in on them while they're having sex in the pool? Well, that will definitely make the time that the couple and Gabby's brother will be a bit awkward. But for now, we're done with the skinny-dipping; and now, it's time for us to go back to a bit more family-oriented time. Hope you enjoy.

Quick Note: I just wanted to let you guys know that there will not be as many updates as normal, as I am having a bit of an off day. So, I am going to try my best to get as many chapters as I can; however, I just hope that I can get more out. But now, like I said...it's time for us to get to a bite more family-oriented time. Hope you guys enjoy some time with Antonio.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The wife was feeling a bit embarrassed over the fact that she was currently about to spend some time with her brother, the brother who just caught her and her husband skinny-dipping in their pool. Working on getting dressed in the washroom, Gabby was wearing something a bit more different than normal. But how was she dressing differently? She was wearing more clothes than normal. She had one of her t-shirts (instead of her tank tops) on, and she was about to put on some of her longer shorts compared to the short shorts that she normally wears here in Puerto Rico. However, before she could, Matt walked into the bathroom to see Gabby putting on some longer clothes on. "Hey, what are you doing?" Gabby looked up at Matt when he asked her that, well aware of what he was talking about. "You mean covering up after being caught naked, in the pool with my husband; found there by my brother? Yeah, I want to cover up because I'm embarrassed."

Matt shook his head when he heard Gabby say that she was embarrassed. Walking over to Gabby, Matt put his hands on her hips from behind. "Hey, how about you turn around and look at me?" Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, feeling her put his hands on her hips once again; her hips that were currently covered by nothing but the little underwear that she was wearing. He then went ahead and picked up his beautiful wife, setting her down on the counter. Stepping close to her, Matt smiled as he looked at the woman who constantly steals his heart on a daily. Staring into her eyes, Matt smiled due to the fact that she's not just his wife; but she's also the future mother of his children, and that's something that he can't wait. He wants to have a daughter with the woman he loves but having two makes it even better. It's just something that he can't wait to have two kids. Matt then leaned in and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves like crazy.

"I hope you know that you are not at fault for wanting to skinny dip with your husband." Gabby took a breath when she heard her husband say that. "Yeah, but it's not easy for me to take it for a couple reasons." Matt was confused when he heard Gabby say that. "Hey, why's that baby?" Gabby took a breath as she looked down. "Want me to go grab your shorts? We can put them on...and then we can sit on our bed for a minute. Your brother can wait, and we can talk about what's wrong." Gabby took a breath. "No, my brother's going to want to..." Matt then proceeded to put his hand on his wife's neck and looked at her. Leaning in, Matt proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anybody in the entire world. "Baby, just listen to me okay?" Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that. "If you need to talk to me...then we can sit in bed and talk for a minute. Do you want me to tell your brother than we need a minute?" Gabby took a breath. "Nate Isaacs."

Matt just looked at his wife when she said that, recognizing the name instantly. The name of the man who (almost) saw and took a picture of his naked wife while she was in the shower this prior March. The man he almost went to jail protecting her. Taking a breath, Matt just looked at her. "Uhm, he did it again this summer." Gabby looked down when Matt told her that. "It's all my fault." Putting his hand on her neck, Matt shook his head. "Hey, don't say that. Don't you dare say that this is your fault." Gabby took a breath when her husband told her that. "Matt, what if I had spoke up and told somebody that Nate did that to me? Maybe then, they would've stopped him." Matt agreed with his wife. "Gabby, you have no right to worry about this. Not when you have something else to worry about." Matt then put his hand on his wife's stomach. "You need to concentrate on our babies." Gabby smiled when she heard her husband say that, loving the sound of their babies.