(147) Peanut, Butter, and Amazon

What did you guys think of Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Six. Once again, sorry for the delay in posting this. I had supper, and just didn't like the chapter that I already had written up for you guys. So, I had to re-write it all. That was the reason for the delay. I hope that you guys like this new version of Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Seven that I wrote. Thanks.

NOTE: This will be the last chapter for the night, as I have something else to watch today; more specifically, Grey's Anatomy. Sorry, that I have only written three chapters today. I got distracted and need to work on concentrating much more. Then again, I truly believe that you can forgive me considering I gave you a 7,500-word chapter to end our night yesterday.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He made her exactly what she wanted for lunch. He made her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He thought about just making something that he'd enjoy, but he thought that'd be selfish. So, he decided to send her a quick text and ask his beautiful wife what she wanted for lunch. And when she texted him back, he saw that it was something simple, which meant that he was going to be able to do it quickly; then, he would be able to make his way up to bed with his wife. And that was exactly what he was in the midst of doing right now. However, he didn't like what he was walking into; more specifically, he was walking in to see her watching a TV show with handsome men. "Okay, I thought I had a rule against you watching stuff with handsome men without me being here." Gabby laughed and turned her head when she heard her loving husband tell her that. "Baby, it's Days of Our Lives." Matt then realized that, agreeing with the woman he loves.

"Okay, that's fine." Gabby just looked at her husband when he said that, quite shocked that he was just okay that fast. "Really? That fast?" Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling at the woman he loves more than anything. "I know that soap operas are something that I do not argue with you about, as I know you like them." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, just smiling as he went to give her a plate of food; which Gabby gladly grabbed. Matt then proceeded to get in bed with the woman he loves, leaning back against his chest. He then went ahead and closed the covers on top of him, setting his plate down in his lap. He then got close to the woman he loves, wrapping his arm around her. At the same time, Gabby snuggled up to his side and just smirked as she laid her head down on his shoulder. "Thanks for letting me watch this." Turning his head, Matt smiled as he kissed her forehead softly. "Like I said, I want you to be happy."

Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, smirking as she looked up at the amazing man that she loves more than anything in the entire world; extremely happy over the fact that he's sitting with Gabby, which he showed her by turning her head and kissing her forehead softly. At the same time, Gabby looked up at Matt; smirking at her husband, she then leaned up and kissed her man softly. Taking things nice and slow with Gabby, Matt just smiled due to the fact that this is everything that she has ever wanted. "God, I am so glad that this is what we're doing right now. I just want to hold you close to me right now." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, smiling due to the fact that they are both just enjoying these nice sandwiches. "So, do you like the sandwich?" Gabby agreed with the man she loves when he asked her whether she likes the sandwich that he made for her. "I love the sandwich baby, and it's really good." Matt smirked, agreeing.

He then went ahead kissed her forehead softly, that being exactly what the husband wanted to hear. "So, what are we going to do this afternoon?" Gabby laughed as Matt asked her what they were going to do today. "Well, I am currently tracking something on my iPad actually." Matt was confused when he heard Gabby say that. "What exactly are you tracking?" Gabby smiled. "Oh, just some nice clothes that I already purchased for the boys." Matt laughed when he heard Gabby say that, glad that they are currently going to be getting some things. "So, where is it at right now?" Gabby then went to look at it, smiling as she went ahead to check where the package was. "it should be here within the hour." Matt smiled when he heard Gabby say that, as she was glad that was going to be the case. "So, are we going to keep the clothes in here? Or are we going to put them in the nursery?" Gabby sighed. "I think I want to keep them in here."