Blog Post

Hi Readers, and welcome to another day of chapters. However, before we begin with the story for October 18th; I have decided that I want to write the blog entry for October 17th. Now, how about we get to the blog post?
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Casey's Puerto Rico Journey
October 17th-18th, 2018: An Update

Hello, My Dear Readers:
I'm sorry for the delay in updating you guys with how our life in Puerto Rico has been over the past four days. However, you never know when things are going to get busy around here. While we are not volunteering (yet), we are still trying to get settled; and we're just trying to get our new life all together. And that's especially the case when I haven't been feeling the best for the past few days. The reason? Me and my loving husband have just found out that we are pregnant with our first child. Oh, my apologies; wrong way to say that. Me and my loving husband just found out that we're expecting our first children. Yes, my dear readers; me and Matt are pregnant with twins. I know, a shocker right? Well, it's not just a shocker for me and Matt. Rather, it's such a blessing due to the fact that the both of us have wanted to be parents for the longest time. And finally, it's going to happen. We are going to be parents to not just one child, but two children next year.

And even better, I'm already 6 weeks pregnant. While we do not know what gender we're going to have, I really doubt that it really matters. But secretly, I think my husband wants some daughters. And the truth is, I would love some girls too. But my husband just doesn't know what he would be getting himself into. As a Latina, I do have quite a lot of energy sometimes. So, that may mean that our daughters are the same way. So, while my husband may believe that he wants to have daughters; he may be in for a rude awakening when it comes to what he really wants when it comes to children. But enough of the pregnancy. God, I have to talk to you guys about the drama that went on yesterday. I swear, I just didn't have it up for me. So, let me just get this off my chest. I mean yeah, I have spoken to my husband about it; but I need to just write it out, as I still don't believe that it even happened. But the truth is, that it did happen. It happened for real.

So, here's the thing. Yesterday, my brother (his name is Antonio) came over. Oh, quick thing about that. Me and my husband were in the middle of skinny-dipping when he decided to come over. So yeah, that was not a fun experience. Having my brother walk in on us, when me and Matt were in the middle of having fun with each other in the pool; God, talk about such a turn off. Oh, I am definitely not going to be happy with my brother if he ever does something like that ever again. I mean, this is our home; and that means that we're allowed to act in any way that we want. For crying out loud man, can you just stay away and make sure that we get the privacy that we need. Well, he's going to be punished tomorrow. He's not going to see us for a while. In fact, me and Matt have decided to just take it easy and relax. Oh, and do something else. We're going to do some shopping for the babies. God, that is going to be a lot of fun. I need a rocking chair desperately.

Sure, I already have my comfortable husband to lean on whenever I need to lean on something; but I would like to get used to the chair that I'm going to be using when I am breastfeeding my kids. God, I am so ready to do that. That's going to be nice. Like you all know, I have always wanted to be a mom; and I have always dreamed of breastfeeding my own children. So, for me to be even closer to doing just that is even better. It's all that I have ever wanted, and I am ready for it. I mean, I hope I am. Yes, there are still times that I doubt whether I am really ready to be a mom; but they happen after stuff that can easily make me worried. Right now, I would rather not worry too much as it may raise my BP. (Just like it did yesterday). God, being a former paramedic; I could just tell that my BP went up more than I ever wanted in to go up yesterday. That's not healthy for the sake of the children, and I want to have these kids so bad (or did I already say that to you guys).

Whatever, all that matters is that I am feeling much better this morning; and I am currently enjoying a sweet tea that I made for myself as I sit in the living room. (The husband was still fast asleep when I woke up). God, I wanted to wake him up so bad to make me some tea. However, it just didn't feel right. I wanted to let him sleep in because he just looked so adorable as he slept next to me in bed. I'm not that type of evil wife that makes her husband wake up just because she wants to have some tea, I can go make it myself thank you very much. And that was exactly what I did, ahead of a day where we're just going to rest in bed today. Heck, I may even try and get another blog update out to you guys. We'll see though; as it all depends on whether I even get a chance to get it out to you guys. All I know is that I need to get rest today. And that's what I plan on doing with my man. I even got promised a nice bath this morning (after we have breakfast).

Ladies, let me just say this; if you guys get offered to be run a hot bath while you're pregnant, you should always take your husband up on it. At least, I always do when it comes to Matt because he runs me the best baths; and sometimes he gets in. God, the nice massages that I get when he joins me in the bath are incredible; and I promise you this, he always earns me just by doing them. Oh who am I kidding, he earns me based on just what he walks around in. He teases me every day, and I just want to have him so much. Most of the time, he's clad in nothing but the tight boxers that he loves to wear so much; and it's such a turn on. So much so, that I already told Matt...or at least I plan on telling him; today, you are only allowed to wear boxers or boxers and a t-shirt. Mama needs to get some tease (that doesn't include sex). Sure, I want him bad. But I also need to relax as I am worried for the sake of our children, as I want them bad (sorry, repeating myself). It's early.

Now, I am not sure whether or not I will be updating you on what happens today either later tonight, or if I'm going to do it tomorrow. I have yet to figure out all of the posting schedule stuff. All I know is that I am going to take it easy with my husband, and we're going to do some shopping. If any of you guys are from Puerto Rico, and have ideas for where I can find a local place to buy baby clothes; I would love that as I want to support local businesses as they recover from the hurricane. Whatever you guys can send me, that would be well appreciated. But for now, I'm going to let you guys go.

Sincerely,
Gabriela Casey