(115) New Year's Day - Part Nine: Baby Shopping

Hi Readers: I wanted to let you know that I am only going to be posting two chapters today, as I have been a bit slow today in my updates. This is going to be my last update tonight, so I hope you enjoy it. So, here's Chapter 115.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They decided to put some clothes on that were going to help them stay calm for the rest of the night. More specifically, Matt put a shirt on, and Gabby put some comfortable PJ shorts on; and they were going to be staying on for the rest of the day. And Gabby specifically told Matt that while they were in the bath today, as she reminded him that they've had sex a couple times already. But, how have they had sex couple times when they've only had sex once in your eyes? Well, that's where you're wrong. The couple actually did have sex twice: once in bed, and once in the shower. And the truth was, they were both incredible. There's just something about the way that her husband makes love to her that pleases Gabby more than anything in the entire world. Just walking over to him as he laid down in bed, Gabby smiled as she put her hair up in a bun while she watched Matt's lip change from a smile to a smirk. "Remember what I said, we're done for a while."

Matt agreed with his beautiful wife when she said that, well aware that they're done having sex with each other today; after all, she does need to relax some more. "I mean, you do need to rest baby." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, smiling as she is very happy over the fact that she's currently in the midst of getting ready to relax in bed with Matt. Seeing that he has the New Year's Eve recording on again (having re-started it), Gabby smiled. "Do you think that we're going to be able to finish it this time around?" Matt agreed with his wife when she asked him whether they're going to be able to finish it this time. "Yeah, I think that we're going to be able to finish it." Grabbing her iPad from her side table, Gabby smiled as she closed her drawer before climbing into bed with the man of her dreams. "Maybe we can do something else at the same time?" Turning his head, Matt looked at her. "I thought we were done with anything sexual for a while."

Gabby looked at Matt when he said that, not sure what he's thinking that she wants to do. "What are you thinking that I want to do?" Matt smiled at his wife. "You want to share a kiss with me?" Gabby shook her head. "No. I want to do something for our sons." Matt looked at Gabby when she said that, before realizing what that might be. "Yeah, that's something that we really need to get to, don't we?" Gabby smiled as she went to lay back against her pillow. "Okay, I want you to get close to me; however, I need you to promise me that we are going to keep our underwear on." Matt smiled when he heard Gabby say that. "Are you specifically talking about me? I mean, I am just wearing a t-shirt and some of my boxers." Gabby agreed with her husband when he said that, smiling as she put her hand on his face. Afterwards, she leaned in and proceeded to kiss him softly. Just taking things nice and slow with her husband, Gabby smirked at the man she loves.

She then proceeded to push a strand of hair behind his ear, glad that this is what they are in the midst of doing at the moment; and even better, she truly is madly in love with the man right here. She then proceeded to get close to him and just moved to cuddle up to her man. Slipping down into bed some more, Matt smiled as he put his hand on her stomach. Putting her hand on Matt's, Gabby smiled as she stroked it with her thumb while laying her head down on his shoulder. After which, Gabby turned to look at the iPad. "So, what's my budget for baby things?" Matt smiled as he proceeded to leave a kiss on her cheek. "Baby, there's no limit to how much I am going to spend on our boys." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that. "Do you want to do firefighter theme?" Turning his head, Matt smirked. "Oh definitely. I love that idea. Firefighter themed nursery sounds incredible, because I want that more than anything in the whole wide world."

Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, reaching back so that she can lean in and kiss her softly. Just taking things nice and slow with Gabby, Matt smirked due to the fact that this is everything that they both want. At the same time, Matt pulled away from the kiss while bending down to kiss his wife's shoulder. Just holding his beautiful wife close to him, Matt smirked before proceeding to watch as Gabby navigated around the app that they're going to use to buy stuff for their boys. "So, we're going to use Amazon to buy things?" Gabby agreed with her loving husband when he asked her that, smiling. "Yeah, I want to do that because it makes it much easier. The shipping will be nice too." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling as she proceeded to look at Amazon app so that she can start looking for baby things. "I think that I already know some of the things that I already want to buy for the boys." Matt smiled when he said that, looking at the app.