Chapter Six

Hi Readers: That last one was a long one wasn't it? I hope you enjoyed how long the chapter was, because I put a bunch of work into that chapter. It takes a while to think about what I want to write in chapters. I mean, you have to admit that this isn't easy for everybody. But now, we're coming up to the middle of our first day on the road; if you have ideas for me, please send them my way. But first, please write me a message asking me for the next destination.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter Six - The First Stop: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Michigan Stadium aka The Big House, University of Michigan

The couple both smiled as they finished picking up some Subway while making their way to Michigan Stadium on the University of Michigan Campus here in Ann Arbor where Matt and Gabby are going to take a walk (and stretch a bit) during this, their first stop of many on their road trip that will be taking them all around the country. And that was exciting. But something that was even more exciting for Matt, was how Gabby was currently in the midst of taking a picture of him in front of the stadium (which unfortunately, you can't go into). But still, Matt was just okay with them standing right close to it. It was still a historic sight to see, and he was glad to just get close to the stadium. Stadiums aren't made like this anymore, and they both know that's a fact; in fact, it even impressed Gabby when it came to how big the stadium is. And for there not to be any roof here in Ann Arbor (which she can only assume has just as cold of a winter as Chicago) is impressive, especially considering thousands of people gather here on could nights in the fall to watch football. But that's just something that people do to celebrate their teams. Still, it's nice that Gabby agreed to take a picture of him near it.

He wasn't sure if he was going to sound crazy for wanting to do it, but she said that he wasn't considering it's a huge stadium. In fact, Gabby now wants to take a picture with her loving husband. "Thanks for taking a picture of me. I know it's a bit weird." Gabby shook her head when he said that. "Nope, I'm not going to judge when you are very happy in front of this place. And now, I have a question for you." Matt nodded. "What is it?" Gabby smirked. "Can you take one of the both of us?" Matt was a bit shocked when he heard Gabby say that. She wants him to take a picture, of her in front of the stadium. "You want to have a picture in front of the stadium?" Gabby smiled as she walked over to her man, giving his phone back to him. "Well, not exactly." Matt just looked at Gabby when she said that. "Then what do you want?" Gabby smiled at her man. "I want to take a picture with my husband, in front of the stadium." Matt smirked when he heard Gabby say that, agreeing with her. He then watched as she walked over to him so that they can take a picture together, which he can't wait to do. He wants to take a bunch of pictures together along their journey, most of them with them sharing a kiss.

And the truth was, that definitely was something that Matt wanted to do as well. Share a bunch of kisses with his beautiful wife; the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, and whom he wants to be married to forever. Now, time for her to join him in the picture. "I want to take a picture together in every city that we stop in, so that we can show our kids that we did travel before; and that we aren't boring. I can already see them saying that we were boring." Matt laughed, agreeing with Gabby when she said that, watching her walk over to him. She then went ahead and gave Matt his phone so that he can look at the picture that she took of him. Going to look at it, Matt smiled. "Hey, that's a nice picture." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that. "Thanks." She then smiled as she turned to look up at her loving husband. Putting his hand on her ass, Matt smirked as he squeezed it; and that made Gabby jump. "Okay, now that wasn't right." Matt laughed and just smiled at his beautiful wife, really glad that they are already having this much fun with each other. "Oh relax baby, and laugh for me. You have to admit that you like it when I squeeze your ass at times, you liked it at the firehouse."