Chapter Sixty-Four

Hi Readers: I'm not sure where that chapter came from. However, I hope that you guys enjoyed it; but I have decided not to cover too much in between the fire and when Matt and Gabby are home. In between last chapter and this chapter, they all got checked up at the hospital, they went to Antonio and moved their mom into there, and they had supper there. It's now 7:30 pm at Matt and Gabby's place after a long day out. I hope that you enjoyed that storyline, and I think I may definitely bring it up again in the future (because I'll have to). However, that's not happening right now; as it's time to be alone.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She thought that her husband deserved a special thank you from him tonight, a thank you for saving her mother from her home; something that she'll forever be grateful for. And Gabby already knew that Matt was going to enjoy the surprise that she has for him, the sexy surprise that she has for her husband. And what might that be? Well, she and her mom had to go shopping today since she needed new clothes after the house fire; and that also included undergarments. And it turned out that there was a Victoria's Secret store in the mall, which is where they went for a bit. While her mother got some less sexy things, Gabby decided to get something sexy for her husband; something that she was going to use to thank her husband. But at the end of the day, Gabby wants to just thank her husband; and she isn't expecting anything from him, other than a nice kiss from her man. Now, time for her to just walk into the kitchen so that her man can see what she's wearing right now; and she's sure that he's going to want to run his hands all over her body the moment he sees her, as she wants it.

Walking into the kitchen clad in a little robe and the sexy lingerie that she bought for Matt, Gabby smiled as she put her hand on his back and stroked it with her thumb. "Hey." Turning to look at his wife after hearing her, Matt was shocked when he saw what she was wearing. "Holy shit." Gabby smirked when Matt said 'holy shit' in reference to what he just saw she was wearing right now. Afterwards, Gabby proceeded to move in front of the man of her dreams. "Hey you." Matt then smirked as he put his hands on her sides. "What's all this?" Gabby smiled as she put her hands on Matt's chest, stepping close to him as she whispered to him. "This is my way of thanking you for what you did today." Matt just looked at his wife when she said that, kissing her forehead softly. "You mean, what I did at your mom's place?" Gabby nodded as she looked at her loving husband, moving her hands to the top of his chest. "Yes, it's why I want to thank you." Matt smiled as he put his hands on his beautiful wife's sides before stepping close to her. He then leaned in and kissed the woman of his dreams.

Taking things nice and slow with Gabby, Matt smirked due to the fact that he loves her more than any thing in the entire world; moving his hand to her neck, Matt smiled as he proceeded to whisper to her. "I love you so much." Gabby agreed with her husband when he told her that he loves her, well aware that was the fact. "Oh baby, I know that you love me." Matt then bent down and proceeded to kiss her neck softly. Moaning, Gabby moved her hands to his back; at the same time, Matt moved his hands to his wife's hips and just smirked as he proceeded to pick his girl up in his arms. Afterwards, he proceeded to place her on the edge of the counter right by the sink. Tugging his beautiful wife against his body, Matt smirked as he put his hands on Gabby's sides. At the same time, Gabby put her hands on Matt's chest and just smiled as she looked into his eyes. At the same time, Gabby wrapped her arms around his neck and took things nice and slow with her man. "God, I love you so much; and I am so turned on when it comes to how you saved my mother." Matt agreed.

"Baby, I am not going to say anything...but you don't need to thank me. Gabby, she's my mother-in-law; and she's the future mother of my children. Gabby, I am going to make sure that she's always safe for the sake of our children." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, running her hands down his chest. "Still, I do want to thank you. You did such a great job saving her; and I am so glad that we're safe." Matt nodded, smiling at the woman of his dreams. Afterwards, he smiled at the woman of his dreams as he leaned in and kissed her softly. Just taking things nice and slow with the woman of his dreams, Matt smiled due to the fact that this is everything that he has ever wanted in life. He wants to have a beautiful wife, who just so happens to be pregnant with their children. "You're happy that my mom didn't move in, aren't you?" Matt snickered a bit when Gabby mentioned that, putting his hands on her legs. "I have to say, I am quite happy over the fact that we don't have to also deal with her being here; it means that I can continue to please my wife in this lingerie."