I wasn't thinking

Little catching up

After the whole Ultron situation, the fight in Sokovia was over, Avengers went to New York, where their compound was locaited. But something was different... they had the new team member named Wanda Maximoff. She lost her brother in Sokovia and that was really difficult for her, she had nightmares about his death, she was feeling this guilt inside of her heart. Thinking that his death was her foult, thinking that it should've been her instead of him. But she had someone who was there for her, helped her forget the pain she was going through.
_______________________
Natasha pov

I was sitting in my room and reading a Russian book that my sister gave me in the red room before I escaped from there. The weather outside was terrible: rain, thunder and wind mixed together. Such weather gave me peace, I forget the pain I went through in the past, but thanks to Wanda, everything started again. How dare she enter my mind without my permission!

She had no right to do that! I know that she was fighting for the opposite team but still...

Wanda proved during the fight that she could be trusted, but I still didn't trust her. I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a terrifying scream. Wanda!

Her room was right next to mine, I jumped up from the bed and ran out of the room as fast as I could. When I reached her room, I took out a gun from my pocket and slowly opened the door to Wanda's bedroom. My heart was shattered into a thousand pieces at that moment.

The poor girl was wrapped in a blanket, she could not rest on the spot, she cried and screamed. Wanda's tears mingled with the sweat on her face. Screaming again... I quickly ran to Wanda's bed, dropped the gun somewhere on the floor and sat on her bed. I put my hands on her shoulders and shook them.

"Wanda, wake up, it's me Natasha!"But nothing, she continued crying, sobbing and calling her brother's name.

"Wanda, open your eyes! It's just a nightmare, I'm here by your side, you're safe Wanda."But still nothing! I was getting nervous, so I took my hand and slapped her in the face.

Wanda sad straight up on her bed. She was breathing heavily as if someone was choking her. Wanda looked around her room and then her eyes laid on me, she looked at me for a while and then she looked away.

"What happened? what are you doing here?" She wiped away her tears and took a deep breath.

"I heard you screaming and got scar-"

"How did you heard the sound? " she asked me confused.

"what?" I asked.

"My voice...I tell Jarvis every n-night to soundproof the r-room. What changed now?" So this was not her first nightmare. Tears came to my eyes but I controlled myself because we were taught in the red room that feelings are only for children and feelings makes you weak.

I quickly shook my head and looked at Wanda.

"How long have you been having nightmares?" I asked.

"I-" she started to talk but took a deep breath in. She took a long pause and looked down, tears falling from her eyes onto her bed.

"Hey please don't cry, whatever your dream was about, I won't force you to tell me if you don't feel comfortable talking about it" I wrapped her hand in mine and put my other hand on her face, I slowly raised her head up to look into her eyes.
"Oh my god, her eyes are so beautiful." I thought in my mind and I swear to GOD, I saw her smile a little,

"I can't t-talk about my dream... not today."

"Well, as you wish, just know that if you need anything, my room is to the right of yours." When I finished talking, I smiled at Wanda and she smiled back. I got up from her bed and was about to grab my gun off the floor when something tightened on my wrist.

"Please- please don't go, I- I don't want to be alone Natasha. I am scared." When I turned around, Wanda was in tears. I have never seen a person so devastated in my life. Wanda has been in this building for more than a month and I have never noticed her pain, she always smiles and engages in conversation, watches movies with us, but that's why we probably never wondered what was hidden behind her smile.

"I will stay fine," i sighed.
"but we have to get up early in the morning. Do you remember that today is your first training day?"I laughed a little and she did the same. She put her hand on the left side of her bed, she indicated where I should lie down.

I would be lying if I said that I felt uncomfortable. Although I did not trust Wanda completely, I felt safe with her. It was as if I knew that she would never hurt me.

I approached the left side of the bed, moved the blanket and lay down inside. Lately I've been having a hard time sleeping, especially after Wanda brought back my past memories back. But today I was very tired and I knew I would fall asleep soon. Before I closed my eyes, Wanda started to speak.

"Natasha?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you treating me so well?" I sat up on the bed and looked at Wanda. Her eyes read sadness and disappointment.

"But these eyes! Oh my god! Wait? The fuck am i thinking about. I mean yes she is pretty hot bu-"

My thoughts were interrupted again but not by her words, but by her lips that were crushing on mine. Wanda was emotional, she couldn't control her feelings and I should have stopped her but I didn't and instead i deepened the kiss. After some time we stopped kissing and stared at each other.

"I- What am i doing! Natasha, I'm sorry, I- I didn't thought about what i was doing. I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking" I wasn't paying attention to what she was talking about, I was only thinking about what happened a few minutes ago.

"Wanda kissed me!" I felt my cheeks heat up, but I didn't cared. I was just looking at her and wondering why I had butterflies in my stomach.
I have kissed many girls, but this? This was something different.

I don't know what came to me, but I quickly got up from her bed and ran out of the room.

"Why did I do that!" A voice came from Wanda's room. I chuckled but have no idea why and quickly ran to my room.i stood by the door of my room and took the handle in my hand.

"What a fool I am! Why the fuck did I ran out of her room like that! I'm a black widow, did kissing some girl scared me!

Should I go back? No, no, that's not necessary! God, we have training today! OK, doesn't matters, i will talk to her later."

I laughed a little and went into my room. I sat down on the edge of my bed and looked at the clock. It was four o'clock in the morning. Training is in two hours! God, I'm going to kill myself right now, but why am I worried? I'll just forget about it, it's easier.

I wouldn't have thought at all that I might have some feelings for Wanda...

"I'm sorry! What feelings am i talking about? It was just one kiss
That's it, she wasn't thinking and that's all. End of story!"

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom, quickly took off my clothes and entered the shower. The hot water immediately hit my face and I felt relieved. I closed my eyes and immediately saw Wanda, her green emerald colored eyes.

"oh god what's wrong with me"
I thought.
I've never had such a feeling like this before.

After an hour, I turned off the water and got out of the shower. I put on shorts and a black sports bra. I was about to lie down when I heard a gentle knock on the door.

"May I come in?"

__________________________

Well this is the end of chapter 1 and i hope y'all liked it!💗

Who's at the door?
What do you think will happen?