I missed this

Wanda pov

I leaned in for another kiss. The kiss was passionate and loving, but then it got more heated. Natasha started moving backwards as her hands slipped down from my neck to my waist.

We didn't break the kiss and in the meantime we approached the bedroom. As soon as we entered the room, Natasha stopped the kiss and she had a familiar smirk on her face.

"God i missed you so much detka" she said with a smile and started kissing me again. I moaned into the kiss and she chuckled dryly.

"What is it Maximoff? Do you like that?" She asked as she started kissing my neck. I nodded and felt her smile against my skin.

"I need words lyubov, or i won't be able to know what you want for me to do..." she said and slowly started to pull up my shirt. My breathing stopped when Natasha took my shirt off and threw it on the floor.

"God you're so beautiful." She said and cupped my face. We started making out, she slowly lowered her hands to my waist and lifted me up. I wasted no time and wrapped my legs around her back. She started walking towards the bed. Not wanting to brake the kiss, i cupped her face and kissed her harder. She smiled at my action and sat on the bed.

I straddled her thighs and pulled away from the kiss. Natasha's eyes met mine. She slowly lowered her eyes and fixed her gaze on my chest.

"Eyes up here Romanoff!" I said with a chuckle.

"Oh i know." She said teasingly and i playfully rolled my eyes. Apparently, Natasha didn't wanted to waste any time, because her hand slowly moved from my back to my bra. I looked at her with a smirk and she had this innocent look on her face and with that she opened the lock and threw my bra on the floor. She blushed as she saw my naked breasts.

Natasha looked up and immediately pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I slowly started moving my hips and she chuckled.

"Patience detka." She smirked and kissed my jaw and lowered the kisses towards my neck. She started leaving wet kisses on my skin and when she founded my soft spot i moaned and she chuckled.

She lowered her kisses towards my collarbone and got closer to my breasts. My breathing got heavier for as she started kissed my breast. She started sucking my nipple.

"Natasha-" i moaned her name and she squeezed my other breasts, i arched my back and she smirked.

"I need you-" i managed to get words out of mg mouth.

"Tell me what do you want me to do." She asked as she massaged my nipple with her hand.

"Oh god-" i moaned.

"Please fuck me" i said desperately and that was enough for her.
She grabbed my waist and made me lie down on the bed. She sat on top of me and leaned towards my ear.

"God you look so beautiful like this. Desperate for me to fuck you."

"Natasha please!" I groaned and she just smiled. She touched my bare stomach and i stopped breathing, she slowly slid her hand down. As she reached for my pants she looked up at me and i tilted my head to the side.

She unbuttoned my pants and slowly slid them over my legs. She finally threw my pants on the floor and lowered her gaze on my entrance which was covered by my red laced underwear. Natasha lowered her hand towards my legs and she separated them. I moaned at her action.

She curled her fingers into the piece of the underwear and slowly pulled it down. Seconds later i was completely naked, laying on the bed and watching Natashas hungry gaze towards my body.