I cant belive you

Natasha pov

When we entered the living room i sat down at the table, where everyone was sitting at. Wanda sat next to me and i took her hand. And then the fight began.

"I'm not gonna sign it." Sam broke the silence.

"Are you serious Sam!" Rhode said and stood up. "Secretary Ross has a Congressional Medal of Honor. Which is one more than you have."

"So let's say we agree to this thing, how long is it gonna before they LoJack us like a bunch of common criminals?"

"117 countries want to sign this. 117, Sam! And you're just like,"no that's cool. We got it-" Rhode got cut of by Sam.

"How long are you going to play both sides?"

"I have an equation" Vision said.

"Oh this will clear it out." I said as i rolled my eyes, i turned my head to look at Vision and noticed that Wanda was looking at me with a death glare.

"In the eight years since Mr Stark announced himself as Iron Man, the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially. And during the same period the number of potentially world-ending events had risen at a commensurate rate."

Steve looked up from the book he was reading and looked at Vision.
"Are you saying it's our fault?"

"Im saying there may be a causality." He took a long pause and continued.

"Our very strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict and conflict breeds catastrophe...... oversight. Oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand."

"BOOM" Rhode said with a smirk and looked at Sam. Sam rolled his eyes and i turned my head towards Tony.

"Tony." I said and he took his hand of his face. And i continued.

"You are being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal."

"It's because he's already made up his mind."

"Boy you know me so well." Tony chuckled sarcastically and stood up from the couch.

"Actually I'm nursing an electromagnetic headache" Tony continued as he rubbed his head.
He made his way towards the open kitchen and took a cup out of the cabinet.

"That's what's going on. CAP!. Its just pain.... It's discomfort." He started talking again as he looked in the sink.

"Who's putting coffee grounds in the disposal? Am i running a bed and breakfast for a biker gang?" He took something out of his pocket and putted on the table. He clicked on it and some boys face showed up. He looked at the hologram like he didn't knew it was there and acted surprised.

"Oh thats Charles Spencer. By the way. He's a grate kid, computer engineering degree 3.6 GPA. He had a four-level gig at intel planned for the fall." He started talking as he poured some coffee in his cup.

"But first he wanted to put a few miles on his soul, before he parked it behind a desk. See the world. Maybe be of service." He turned around to face all of us.

"Charle didn't want to go to Vegas or Fort Lauderdale. Which is what i would do. He didn't go to Paris or Amsterdam, which sounds FUN!
He decided to spent his summer building sustainable housing for the poor. Guess where. SOKOVIA!" Je said and threw the spoon in the sink.

I looked at Wanda and she was looking down. She had her eyes closed and her lips were pressed together.

"He wanted to make a difference, i suppose. But i mean we won't know because we dropped a building on him while we were kicking ass." He said as he looked down he took a last sip of his coffee and started walking towards us.