It was real to me!

Wandas pov

" you should've brought the Avengers superjet." Alexie said as we stepped out of the helicopter. Thats it, i cant handle him anymore. Before i could do something to him i stormed off.

N: "hey WAIT up!" I heard Natasha call for me but GOD! Only thing i wanted to do was to beat his sorry ass up.

M: "okay Wanda, i love you but you gotta stop- i cant walk
anymore-" Natasha breathed out and i stopped.

"Im sorry- i can't control my powers, i just want to rip his head off right now."

Y: "i know right! He's so annoying-"

N: "yep- i can agree too. Wands are you okay?"

"Im fine its just... You know what- im fine." I gave her a smile and she cupped my face with worried smile on her face.

N: "you know you can talk to me, right?" She rubbed my cheeks and i leaned in for a kiss.

"I know i can." I smiled at her but OF COURSE Alexie had to ruin everything.

A: "Natasha! Natasha- wait, i want to talk to you!" He called out and i rolled my eyes.

N: "I'll be quick-" she smiled and ran towards him. Yelena and i started walking forward and we were in comfortable silence but eventually she broke it.

Y: "Natasha cried like a child when you lost your mind in that vent-" she said with a smile.

"What- Really?" I literally don't remember anything after i fainted away. I just remember being scared.

Y: "yeah-......" she answered and stopped again. I hummed in answer and smiled at my self.

Y: "you know she really cares about you. Like she will never do anything to hurt you-"

"I know. I know she won't and i care about her more than anything too Yelena. I really want this to last forever." I answered and she smiled at me, and out of nowhere she pulled me in for a hug. I hugged her back.

"What was that for?" I chuckled as she backed away.

Y: "i dont know? But felt like it. You're really cool crazy hands! Like super cool. shes lucky to have you, remember that." She punched my shoulder almost making me fall as she cracked a smile.

N: "And your asking me about you!" I heard Natashas voice as it got louder.

A: "i don't know why are you guys mad at me-" Alexie said as he looked down.

A: "did i do something wrong?" Is he FUCKlNG serious?

Y: "is that a serious question?" Yelena asked frustrated as she rubbed her forehead.

A: "i only ever loved you girls! I did my best to make sure you would succeed! To achieve your fullest potential. And everything worked out-"

N: "everything worked out?"

A: "YES! For you! Yes." He pointed at Natasha with an amazed smile and then started doing weird movements with his arms.

A: "we accomplished our mission in Ohio!" He said as he walked towards Yelena.

A: "Yelena. You went on to become the greatest child assassin the world has ever known. No one can match your efficiency. Your ruthlessness!" He said like he was about to cry with happiness and then he turned towards Natasha.

A: "and NATASHAAAAA! Not just a spy? Not just a toppling regimes. Destroying empires from within-....
But an AVENGER! You both have killed so many people! And I'm so proud of you, my girls!"