Please dont leave me

No one's pov

After long night Wanda opened her eyes and rolled over on the bed and almost jumped when she saw redhead next to laying next to her.

N: "hi-"

W: "HI-? Are you serious-" Wanda yelled as she sat up on bed. Natasha followed Wanda nervously as her hands tried to hold her girlfriend, but Wanda shrugged her off.

W: "DONT- don't touch me." Wanda said as tears started to come out of her eyes.

W: "I- Natasha i-" brunette cupped her face and started shaking as her emotions got the best of her. Suddenly Wanda felt Natashas arms around her waist as she pulled Wanda closer to her. Brunette tried to get away from her girlfriend but she failed.

W: "I thought you left me-" Wanda sobbed while her face rested on redheads shoulder. Natasha patted Wandas head softly as her other hand rubbed her girlfriends back up and down.

N: "im so sorry- ." Natasha started and sighed. Wanda pulled away and wiped her tears away.

W: "Every time we have this little problem you have to run? Natasha i-." Brunette sighed and looked down. Wanda suddenly felt Natashas fingers on her chin.

N: "please look at me." She said and i did as she asked for. Her eyes were watery but she still managed to smile weakly at brunette.

N: "i hate when those eyes of yours suffer for me." Natasha said as she leaned closer and placed her soft lips on younger woman. Wanda wanted to fight it but she couldn't. Her heart ached and her head started buzzing. Is this a goodbye kiss?

As Natasha pulled away she cupped her girlfriends face with one hand and Wanda leaned in her touch with her eyes closed, as tears pored out of them. She don't know what to think. What to do.

N: "i love you so much-"

W: "I don't believe you-" brunette cut her off quickly and Natasha looked at her like Wanda was the one who broke her into thousand of pieces.

N: "what-?"

W: "Where is this love Natasha? Only three words? Last night i was- i." Wanda took a deep breath as Natashas hand slipped down from her face. Brunette instantly felt the cold air on her skin. Missing Natashas warm touch.

W: "Natasha i was scared. I thought you left- i, i got so scared Nat." She said and looked down. She's not telling me something and im scared that this will change everything. Wanda thought.

N: "Wanda we need to talk." Natasha started with a frustrated sigh.

W: "No- you can't" Wanda protested.

W: "I need you Nat. I WANT you." She sounded so desperate but meant every single word that came out of her mouth. Wanda quickly leaned forward and pulled her girlfriend into a tight hug. She hugged her back and after seconds Wanda felt Natashas tears on her head.

W: "Nat i love you so much- i don't know what i would do without you. Natalia you're my life, you are the smile within my heart, you are the hope within my dreams Natalia. Please don't say a thing. Please Nat."
Brunette started crying as she crawled in her girlfriends arms.

Natasha couldn't hold it either. She held Wanda even closer, now that Wanda shared her emotions. Russian didn't knew what was right thing to do. Leave Wanda to be with Vision, or to be there for her.

After Maria, and that heart brake, Natasha was closed up. But Wanda... Wanda made her feel alive. But there was still something in Natashas head. Something cruel and strong.

N: "im so sorry Wanda-" Redhead finally broke the silence and started standing up when she felt Wandas grip tighter.

W: "no- I'm not letting you leave. Natasha this are just visions. Something that might never happened-"

N: "thats the thing Wanda! It MIGHT never happen. But what if its meant to be"

W: "don't do this Nat-" Wanda sobbed as Natasha stood up. Wanda tried standing up but lac of sleep and energy got the best of her. As brunette jumped of the bed, she fell on her knees as tears started to pore out of her eyes.

W: "please don't leave me." She begged and looked up at the redhead, who had hard time controlling her emotions.

Natasha kneeled in front of Wanda and gave her a small, weak smile. Brunette shook her head in denial as tears pored from her forest green orbs.

W: "you promised Nat-" she chocked on her words.

W: "don't LEAVE!" She screamed as she held her chest because of the pain she was receiving.

N: "it seems like only yesterday i held you in my arms and said, i will never let anyone break your heart." Natasha started as Wanda looked up at her with hope in her eyes.

N: "this is not how i planed for you and i my love. Wanda i love you so much, baby. I love you! I love you more then my life. But what is love if you cant let another be happy. Even if it's not with you." She continued as she sobbed. She quickly pulled brunette into a hug. Goodbye hug. Wanda sobbed as she hugged Natasha back.

W: "i hate you! I have you so much for making me fall for you! I hate you Natasha Romanoff. I HATE you" Wanda sobbed as Natasha pulled away and started walking towards the door.

W: "NATASHA!" Wanda screamed but nothing.

W: "if you walk out of this house we are done! Natasha don't do this- i don't want to be happy without YOU.
Natalia- please, please don't leave me. STAY." Wanda screamed with hope but redhead only took steps forward and walked out of the door.

To her she smiled.
To her she cried.
To her she never lied.
Then suddenly she LEFT.
Her biggest asset.
Her life-guardian angel.
Left before she could make Natasha hers.
Like strangers they met.
Like lovers they left.

__________________________

IM SO SORRY!
This is NOT the end ppl...

IM SORRY😭