End game

No ones pov

Wanda looked up at Clint as she felt rage and pain. Her eyes lit up in scarlet color as she stood up and joined the battlefield once more.

She looked around, searching for Thanos and when her gaze fell on him, she knew she would get her revenge.

She flew as fast as she could. Her powers were out of control as she felt tears approach her eyes but she had no time to breakdown...not now.

She landed in front of titan as she felt how her powers grew within seconds.
Thanos threw wakandian soldier aside and started walking towards her.

"You took everything from me" Wanda breathed out as she clenched her jaw.

"I don't even know who you are!" Thanos said as he spun his sword and started running towards her.

"You will" was the last thing she said before flying up and lifting rocks that were next to her. And in that moment, Wanda lost it.

Wanda blast him with her powers as she flew towards him. Giving him no mercy. Her eyes and hands started to glow. Thanos swung his sword at Wanda. thankfully she blocked it but Thanos wasn't giving her mercy either. He pushed down his sword and tried to kill Wanda.

She smirked at his hopeless move and pushes it away. She then used her powers to try and crush Thanos. She lifted him up and started tearing his armor off.

Titan screamed through pain as he felt every nerve in her body split in half.

Wanda felt how she wasn't feeling well because of the power that was leaving her body but she didn't gave up.

She flew up on his level and gripped his jaw. She looked into his eyes and smiled as she saw how easy it was to enter his mind and destroy him with it. But that wasn't going to make him feel the pain he caused.

"You destroyed everything...and everyone. SHES GONE BECAUSE OF YOU!" Wandas scream was heard as she touched titans head.

"And now its your time to go" she whispered and with that everything went red. Blood was thrown across the battlefield as Wanda landed on the ground whilst gripping her suit.

Everything stopped. War stopped. Aliens were gone...Thanos was dead. But what now? Nothing was left. At least for Wanda. Her parents dead, brother dead, Vision dead...and now Natasha was dead too.

"It shouldn't have been her-" she said as avengers approached her.

"She should be here...c-celebrating this win with us!" She cried out as Steve kneeled in front of her while holding the gauntlet. He gently placed it down and took off his helmet.

And with that everyone got on their knees and listened how broken her sobs were...and in that day, something died inside of her.

...
Week after the war

Wanda pov

"Now, remember- You have to return the stones to the exact moment you got them. Or you're gonna open up a bunch of nasty alternative realities."

"Don't worry, Bruce. Clip all the branches." I said as i held on the soul stone.

"Wanda are you sure about this..." Steve asked as he looked at me.

"Im sure..." i sighed as i gripped the stone.
"I want to bring this back to vormir...i want to see where she d-" i didn't finished last word as i looked up and smiled at everyone.